Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D

Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 150948 times)

These seem cool

EDIT:
I'm ending this page. Someone start page 2 already!
u happy?

It's a grey area, even though he's not posted a download link yet for them; he still claims that they are finished. So they technically do belong here.
Sorry, didn't read.

Weelp, time for constructive critism
The fingerles gloves are just ugly. Please get over them, and use plain hands with grey color :S
The Taurus Bull is way up in my face in 1st person, it looks like it's sticking out of my mouth
What is with the flying shurikens when I fire the Taurus or the Spas?
The SPAS damage should be adjusted, I think a shotgun should easily kill a blockhead in a point blank shot just noticed it does that lol
The texture you used on the scopes of the G36K and the Vigilante look really bad, you might want to change that
The sounds seem a bit off sometimes, but overall they are okay

other than these they seem pretty cool

I would like to see your go at more Half Life styled weapons, the spas is super satisfying and fun
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 05:00:14 AM by SgtDaemon »

thanks for the criticism :D I'll try to improve those. and those are sparks btw, experimental stuff lol. and I was actually kinda working on an AR2 once.

Woah! That modelling is amazing! 10/10

the models are good but they are waaay too high poly for blockland

Great middle-ground style between blocky and realistic, although they do seem to be leaning more towards realism
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 08:29:52 AM by Zloff »

have you guys noticed there's always one guy who makes guns that are way too high detail for the game every 'wave' of add-ons

its been buggin the stuff out of me because i dont know how to stop it

then why bother trying to stop it when its just more addons that some people might want and others might not?

idk guys, it's good to see these once in a while next to all the guns that claim to have reloading when it's just the blockhead swinging them around like a brick tool

Those look good, but it looks too high-poly for Blockland.

These weapons look very amazing :D

Too high-poly...
No seriously high poly models have never bothered me before, try using the badass weapons with a server filled with 20+ people.

The fingerles gloves are just ugly. Please get over them, and use plain hands with grey color :S
these still use forgetin hands?
oh man, it's like he was hell bent on doing everything wrong