Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 151113 times)

I sooo love the IRL Weaponry
Please make more!!

Why is Vulpine Vitality a buttplug tail?

You are a Professional [100/100]

The Pelican is really nice, but the shadow is broken, please triangulate when exporting to fix.

I don't see the Spas 12 combat shotgun or needler or plasma pistol anywhere in the guns ingame.

I don't see the Spas 12 combat shotgun or needler or plasma pistol anywhere in the guns ingame.

Spas - 12 is an addon that needs to be enabled separately, Needler is int he halo pack at the bottom, Plasma Pistol and Plasma rifle are not in the pack yet.

The Pelican is really nice, but the shadow is broken, please triangulate when exporting to fix.
I'm not sure what you mean by this BUT I really wanna look into it. I hated the collision box shadow that it has... I'ma go look after I post this BUT an elaboration would be wonderful also.

Why is Vulpine Vitality a buttplug tail?

ah hell... Damnit why'd you have to look at it like that..? stuff, I need to fix it up now X3
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 09:06:50 PM by Midway Sentinel »

I'm not sure what you mean by this BUT I really wanna look into it. I hated the collision box shadow that it has... I'ma go look after I post this BUT an elaboration would be wonderful also.
Not sure about DTS meshes, but when you export something with most programs (Blender, 3dsmax, Milkshape) you get several exporting options like include normals, apply modifiers, include edges etc. There should be an option to trangulate faces, check that. I've got no diea if this works for the DTS exporter, nor if it works for blender 2.49, but if it does then that fixes the shadow.

Alright, when I get the time I'll give it a go, thanks :)

OK, so I've worked on a new weapon. Making the model now, though there's a catch. I can't find the flash drive it was on. I was gonna post a WIP and have ppl guess what one it is but oh well now. The new weapon I was modelling was the Z-750 Special Application Sniper Rifle, AKA, the Binary Rifle, my first attempt at a Forerunner weapon. hopefully I'll have it soon. I wont be on to post it tomorrow though, may post it next week if I get on. In the meantime I'll post an actual pic of the real Binary Rifle for people who may not have played Halo 4 just yet. Cya when I see ya guys.

Here's the actual Ref. pic I'm using to model it: (link so no page stretch)
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131121040458/halo/images/7/70/H4-Z750BinarySniperRifle-AltRender.png

OK, so I've worked on a new weapon. Making the model now, though there's a catch. I can't find the flash drive it was on. I was gonna post a WIP and have ppl guess what one it is but oh well now. The new weapon I was modelling was the Z-750 Special Application Sniper Rifle, AKA, the Binary Rifle, my first attempt at a Forerunner weapon. hopefully I'll have it soon. I wont be on to post it tomorrow though, may post it next week if I get on. In the meantime I'll post an actual pic of the real Binary Rifle for people who may not have played Halo 4 just yet. Cya when I see ya guys.

Here's the actual Ref. pic I'm using to model it: (link so no page stretch)
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131121040458/halo/images/7/70/H4-Z750BinarySniperRifle-AltRender.png
Forerunner weapons?
Yes please

The scope is a bit lower on the final model, but there's the preview. May update the upload soon, I will post if I do.

Also, gonna try my revision of my logo that I forgot to put up, if it SERIOUSLY still looks that bad I'll just go with the reduced version of the logo, meaning just the smaller logo and title.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 09:15:12 PM by Midway Sentinel »