Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 150160 times)

I'm currently trying to get a very short preview vid to upload to YouTube for you guys to see what you guys are gonna get, but with the slow internet up here at Job Corps its difficult to pull of in the short time I'm given.

forget yea! Binary Rifle FTW!

You little, you added the freaking Hammer. You are awesome

i think i am only girl who loves halo on this forums

and now

the day has been made

I'm really glad ppl are happy with the update ^_^

You little, you added the freaking Hammer. You are awesome

I forgot I had it in there X3 Be careful of self damage. All weapons mentioned should be there, fair warning that the battery based plasma weapons are not working fully, so no bitchin' heheh :3

i love it but some of these models look too detailed to fit in blockland

some are awesome though, keep up the great work

What, really?
I don't think the style is too far off myself actually, but alright.
However i am not 100% sure what i think about some of the particles though. (brute shot and gravity hammer)
Also, the gravity hammer could use a bit less loud of a sound.
It is fun however to hit things with it. :P

Fantastic doesn't even begin to describe it

I noticed the plasma weapons didn't work, but I was like, Who gives a crap! The SAW is awesome as well :)

I noticed the plasma weapons didn't work, but I was like, Who gives a crap! The SAW is awesome as well :)
yeah as I said, the plasma ones are nowhere near done, they were just in there when i packaged it. and the SAW needs a tune up on fire speed

yeah as I said, the plasma ones are nowhere near done, they were just in there when i packaged it. and the SAW needs a tune up on fire speed
It kills in two hits.
Nerf it

Hey, check your PM's mate, i got some interesting stuff for you regarding this stuff. :)