Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 151320 times)

I just made a Gravity Hammer DM. I think you should make it so that the Gravity hammer doesn't keep painting things red.
Otherwise, My favorite weapon has to be the sniper. Love the add-on.

EDIT: All of the guns paint everything red
What am I doing wrong
I have no idea what you are doing wrong, but that isn't supposed to happen.
I just tested and nothing went red at my end.
Please send your console.log from after you had/have the issue.
You could also try disabling all add-ons and enabling them one by one until you have found the culprit.

I just made a Gravity Hammer DM. I think you should make it so that the Gravity hammer doesn't keep painting things red.
Otherwise, My favorite weapon has to be the sniper. Love the add-on.

EDIT: All of the guns paint everything red
What am I doing wrong
wat?? O.o??

Please make new weapons. your guns are my faver
gettin there :3 may make more Forerunner... unsure yet.. thinking about the H4 Snipers (Human and Beam Rifle)

were is the halo energy sword
Not implemented yet.. I had one earlier but i scrapped it for now. May remake it later on if i have the patience for a melee weapon XP

I liked the older model

btw I remember you made a m45 tactical shotgun (aka reach one)
can you make another one? the other, you replaced it with m90 (which is actually a bit outdated)
Sorry, but the old one was... gehh.. either way on the second thing, yeah, i could give the M45 a shot. i liked the look of it, tho i MAY use CMT's design. its damn close and looks amazing.

Have you ever thought of making the M6C SOCOM a bit smaller so it doesn't take up 3/4 of the screen.
Other than I love pretty much everything in the pack.

Have you ever thought of making the M6C SOCOM a bit smaller so it doesn't take up 3/4 of the screen.
Other than I love pretty much everything in the pack.
my newest magnum at the time was the M6D so I modified it to be the M6D SOCOM. i may fix it later but i didn't wanna make the SOCOM a puny POS ^^;

Pack doesnt work on Mac. Any tips?

Mac is overall left out for games

Mac is overall left out for games
Because Mac handles some things strangely.
You can recognise when an add-on has been made on a Mac since it has like a useless extra folder in the zip file.
Not sure if that is the same reason for his problem, but either way, Mac's are really odd in that way. :P

no one can really diagnose the problem if all you say is "it doesnt work :(((("

Most likely the best group of add-ons in all of blockland.

Stop changing the color of the text

:C i cant download this one, but i have downloaded the first one, what can i do?

Please help!

PD: help me please!, im a just a cookie!  :cookie:

:C i cant download this one, but i have downloaded the first one, what can i do?

Please help!

PD: help me please!, im a just a cookie!  :cookie:
um.... what?

Bump
Any progress?
not much of yet sadly... though me and Elboomo55 are working on fixing the MA5K's firerate. he got the basic script for it n I'm fixing it up fully, hopefully with the newer scripts even if i can pull it off.

I appreciate the comment, but yeah.. no color changes are fully needed...

Apologies for double post but i wanted to call attention to this. My friend up here at JobCorps says one of you knows him and had like thousands of requests for me or something.. I was curious who that was (he forgot ><; ). feel free to post here that its you or shoot me a PM.

gimme a download all button