Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 150167 times)

sigh

I would be okay with these weekly bumps if it at least had some suggestions thrown in.

By the way, you should make a chaingun with overheating, Midway.
thanks, ivfe got a few things on my to do list but I like hearing requests, gives me ideas :3 also oohhh.... Chaingun... :3 tho idk about an overheat yet... never got one to work yet

Some of the gun models seem a bit high poly, but I understand you tried to keep as much detail as possible, while still remaining semi-blocko-style

Overall, great pack. More tech-like doors/switches would definitely be cool for space-themed builds

Some of the gun models seem a bit high poly, but I understand you tried to keep as much detail as possible, while still remaining semi-blocko-style

Overall, great pack. More tech-like doors/switches would definitely be cool for space-themed builds
thank you for understanding. And I'll look into adding more, thanks. I have a few Fallout doors (two currently) that i MAY upload sometime.

thank you for understanding. And I'll look into adding more, thanks. I have a few Fallout doors (two currently) that i MAY upload sometime.

@Midway Sentinel

The Dual M7 Smgs in the New Halo Pack made my day. Keep up the good work. ;)

*snippers*

I guess im gonna have to :3 might throw my couple Fallout weapons up too later.. thanks for making my night with that comment btw >W<

@Midway Sentinel

The Dual M7 Smgs in the New Halo Pack made my day. Keep up the good work. ;)

thanks, sadly they shoot slower than i wanted, but i couldnt make them faster or they'd look like they were just firing from the right side one..

I guess im gonna have to :3 might throw my couple Fallout weapons up too later.. thanks for making my night with that comment btw >W<

wait what.
do it
pls
i beg of you

wait what.
do it
pls
i beg of you

X3 yuuuppp... later on I'll get them all uploaded and posted to the video games sect.

X3 yuuuppp... later on I'll get them all uploaded and posted to the video games sect.

thanks, sadly they shoot slower than i wanted, but i couldn't make them faster or they'd look like they were just firing from the right side one..

It sometimes happens when the server is lagging slightly.

do want fallout weps
what is all in the pack

I currently have the 10mm Pistol, Gauss Rifle, and Fat Man created. As for doors, I have the common vault door (the room ones) and the main vault door (currently has the VV logo on it but by request of a friend i may put 00 on it optionally)

can you also make the assault rifle, the Ratslayer, the Sawed-Off, And the Laser Rifle?

Welp, cant wait to get a space ship up. Gonna use these for a whiiiile.
Can you scratch my back
Errmmmm.... i mean.....can we hope to see more Knight weaponry? I'd kill to use a supressor rifle :cookieMonster:
Wait, i read "Fallout" did i read that correctly?!?! Well, that changes everything! Maybe..maybe if you can do the infiltrator that would be sick, thanks! Keep up the good work and you get this :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 08:11:56 PM by Lonestar25716 »

can we get pics of the fallout guns