Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 151369 times)

third page is a lil too low to sink for my comfort, im nowhere near done with this.

also I've found that my new older pc, which has now been updated with win10 (cause snatchies), cannot play Blockland cause its older video card has no driver updates... But my modeller still runs ok so i can at least make the stuff, just not test n refine it

should be releasing those fallout add-ons maaaaan :^(

should be releasing those fallout add-ons maaaaan :^(
I apologize for the huge delay.. Elboomo55 has been developing some stuff and I'm now waiting for him, as he plans on bringing them all together into one large add-on.. once that's complete I'll release. I'm not dead, i swear ^^;

About time we got some fallout weapons. But seriously these weapons are amazing.

Finally some good fallout weps, thank you mr sentinal

Finally some good fallout weps, thank you mr sentinal

mmHmm, thank Elboomo55 too. its both our works in this category, more of his than mine even.

wonderful now all I need to be satisfied with this pack is the Anti-Material rifle from Fallout New Vegas.

wonderful now all I need to be satisfied with this pack is the Anti-Material rifle from Fallout New Vegas.

noted.

also the doors are gonna come a little later, once i can make a guide on how to set up the vault door properly

Will we get anymore Fallout weapons added? Im a fan of the bolt action or semi auto rifles.

Perhaps you could fit in a minigun?