Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 151136 times)

Will we get anymore Fallout weapons added? Im a fan of the bolt action or semi auto rifles.

Perhaps you could fit in a minigun?

maybe... >w> maybe.. :3

Holy polys, Batman!
a few can be a lil much, yes.. good thing weapons are a lil scarce in the wasteland! ^^;

fallout erection

So wasn't up to date with this topic but the warthog seems to cause me to be unable to "click"

Like i can use tank turrets it seems, however I can't activate any bricks, I think the turret caused this.

So wasn't up to date with this topic but the warthog seems to cause me to be unable to "click"

Like i can use tank turrets it seems, however I can't activate any bricks, I think the turret caused this.

As i (hopefully) mentioned, the vehicles are a bit buggy and i don't recommend using the ground ones yet..

edit: i guess i never mentioned it, fixing now

As i (hopefully) mentioned, the vehicles are a bit buggy and i don't recommend using the ground ones yet..
Ah ok, it sucks though cause I love the turret :c

Oh and are you ok if I make a TDM that isn't Halo themed but with the weaponset? I really like it but Im not a big Halo fan, even though I own Reach.

Ah ok, it sucks though cause I love the turret :c

Oh and are you ok if I make a TDM that isn't Halo themed but with the weaponset? I really like it but Im not a big Halo fan, even though I own Reach.

go right ahead, i dont mind how you use my weapons honestly, as long as you're not tearing them apart and claiming my material, hey go apestuff X3

also, i had put up that the warthog was "unfixed and crappy".. and i apologize that its such, I'm stuffty with ground vehicles tbh ><;

go right ahead, i dont mind how you use my weapons honestly, as long as you're not tearing them apart and claiming my material, hey go apestuff X3

also, i had put up that the warthog was "unfixed and crappy".. and i apologize that its such, I'm stuffty with ground vehicles tbh ><;
Can you do more half life 2 weapons? More importantly pulse rifle,mp7/smg,and crossbow

Can you do more half life 2 weapons? More importantly pulse rifle,mp7/smg,and crossbow
i had started on the Pulse Rifle but didnt get far with the model.. believe me, Half Life 2 is in my sights, i just haven't gone for the shot yet

WOW we need more of you're add-ons  there magic :D

YES. YES. YYYYEEEESSS!!!!!       Also, a little something for yah.

@Fallout weapons

OMG Yes this might replace the New Halo Pack!

when will you make the plasma sword ?

I have a couple issues with the Halo weapons. Some of them have no ammo counters, sepcifically the Needler, Carbine, SRS99, shotgun, MA5B, and MA4B. The weapons also don't move when you do, they're completely static like how the Wrench is. And the Binary rifle is really, really, long. Like, two Blockheads tall kind of long.

this might replace the New Halo Pack!
NO.

-snip-
yay :3

when will you make the plasma sword ?
i had one once but it was buggy as all hell.. might remake someday though

I have a couple issues with the Halo weapons. Some of them have no ammo counters, sepcifically the Needler, Carbine, SRS99, shotgun, MA5B, and MA4B. The weapons also don't move when you do, they're completely static like how the Wrench is. And the Binary rifle is really, really, long. Like, two Blockheads tall kind of long.
on the counters: this was relatively new, and not all have it implemented yet.. my apologies. thank you for noting specifics though.

on the static: i know, that's because if you change the first person position of the weapons it removes the ambient animation the player gives it.. if i find means to make proper idle and walking animations for them I'll be very eager to do so.

on the binary: yeah.. it wasn't refined as much yet.. once i get a pc that will actually update its drivers I'll begin working on these again when i can.