Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 151331 times)

I love how the Binary Rifle is like an anti everything gun, it 1 shots alot of vehicles, oh and it pierces players aswell, very nice touch.

I love how the Binary Rifle is like an anti everything gun, it 1 shots alot of vehicles, oh and it pierces players aswell, very nice touch.
i plan on giving it the same beam type that the Spartan Laser has, eliminating the crappy trail it has.

added the Halo 1 sniper replacing the 1-2 crap.

Have you thought about making Halo Custom Edition weapons? You know, the modded weapons like that sniper from Hugeass?

Have you thought about making Halo Custom Edition weapons? You know, the modded weapons like that sniper from Hugeass?
The anti-armor rifle?? oh hell >:3 don't give me ideas.. (sarcasm. ideas are good) i wouldnt mind putting together the one from Coldsnap as well. and a few others.

Also, I forgot to mention in my previous post, the shotgun always reloads an extra shell.

Also, I forgot to mention in my previous post, the shotgun always reloads an extra shell.
shotgun hasnt gotten an updated script to fix that yet sadly.. tho i believe Elboomo55 got one working flawlessly.. I'm gonna implement in as soon as im able

shotgun hasnt gotten an updated script to fix that yet sadly.. tho i believe Elboomo55 got one working flawlessly.. I'm gonna implement in as soon as im able
Midway,why not try half life 1 weapons? They look easy to remake *cough* *cough* black mesa

Midway,why not try half life 1 weapons? They look easy to remake *cough* *cough* black mesa
This. I can already imagine what the Tau Cannon and Gluon Gun would be like.

fallout weapons are mute. fix pls

fallout weapons are mute. fix pls

that doesn't seem right.. must be on your end, no one else has reported this and i KNOW we've made them correctly.. I've used mine thousands of times. Elboomo55 reports the same.

ok yeah, third page is too far to sink, bumping

Ever thought about adding more to the Real Life weapons? Maybe make some less common weapons.

Can you also make some weps like from Doom or Serious Sam becuz that would be awesome.

Ever thought about adding more to the Real Life weapons? Maybe make some less common weapons.
i might sometime, i'd like to

Can you also make some weps like from Doom or Serious Sam becuz that would be awesome.
doom yes, but i have no knowledge of serious sam..