Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D

Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 150952 times)

Sorry, bump
Can we have more covenant vehicles?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 08:39:05 AM by Bing2 »

Sorry, bump
Can we have more covenant vehicles?
stop with your unnecessary bumps please.

He bumped an addons thread lol no harm done really

Bump. This addon thread keeps showing up but I never see anything new, is this thread dead?

He bumped an addons thread lol no harm done really
Thank you.

I looked back at the 2007/2010 Era where halo was hated in blockland, The way they hated it was like racism, although it doesn't make any sense.

Bump, I found a pretty big issue with the halo weapons.

....The Hand's default color is skin, I didn't know Spartans wore gloves that let skin show.

I have seen other hands be able to get the actual color from the hands, can you do this?

I have seen other hands be able to get the actual color from the hands, can you do this?
Actual color on the hands cannot be done on items as far as i know because items do not work with nodes like vehicles and playertypes.

NOTE!!
There are two font files in the .zip. these are required if you don't have them by default! They are used by the ammo counters! And not all weapon's pics are here yet, see near the bottom for full list.

The Type-33 Guided Munitions Launcher "Needler"

Needs target tracking, but otherwise working well. Modeled and designed around CMT's SPV2-3 Design.

The Type-33 Light Anti-Armor Weapon "Fuel Rod"

Works quite well, DON'T ROCKET JUMP UNLESS YOU'RE CRAZY! Projectiles bounce!!

The Type-25 Covenant Carbine

Works very well, good medium range stopping power.

The Type-25 Directed Energy Pistol (DEP)

No charge script yet, nor overheat, and has a 15 shot limit. But I'm sure people will be happy for it all the same.

SRS99C-S2 AM Sniper Rifle, Halo 1-2 based.

I love the Gun shots of the new halo pack

they are awesome

the sounds of fire i like are:

SR99C
Gravity Hammer
MA5K Assault Carbine
Type-25 Covenant carbine
Type-25 DEP
and the M379 SAW LMG

Weapons i like :
Type-33 GML Needler
SR99C
MA5K assault carbine
M90 CAWS
M379 SAW LMG
and Type-33 LAAW Fuel-rod cannon

^because you always have the need to quote the topic

Bump, I found a pretty big issue with the halo weapons.

....The Hand's default color is skin, I didn't know Spartans wore gloves that let skin show.

I wanted it to be universal so I made it like that.. Imagine a marine or civilian using these n somehow just having Mk. VI armor gloves. Far more plausible that a Spartan had no armor on his/her hands. And yes, I fully realize the.. discomfort.. that one could experience in EVA situations... Once I find a more... Acceptable alternative, then I'll happily pull off a little update with changed hands, but it will most likely be just a reskin. Also (NOTE, THIS HASN'T BEEN RELEASED!!), I've fixed the MA5K's fire rate n updated it a bit. I plan on giving it an fire rate acceleration, but its proving to be problematic.. I'll update the next chance I get, and I'm extremely sorry for the update delays... I'll be done with Job Corps in May at the latest, April if I'm lucky, and once I have my own wifi I should be releasing more stuff more actively when I can. Thanks to everyone who's had patience with me on here. (Btw, thanks for the bumps, was far easier to find the topic than before >w< )

Bump, had to dig far lower than I wanted to refind this....

holy craphole
plz make more guns

(NOTE! NOT UPLOADED! NOTHING I AM ABOUT TO TALK ABOUT IS AVAILABLE YET) I've just updated the Galilean (S-Laser) to fire multiple beams in one shot just like in the real game, increasing its damage GREATLY, though it has a tendency to not work at distances sometimes.. unsure why.. and I'm currently working on dualie M7 CSMG's, animations and ingame packaging are finished and I'm working out State bugs for the two-shot-per-click setup it/they has/have.. Other than that I was working on upgrading my Fat Man (yes, I made one :3 :3 ) to have a better mushroom cloud, and made the Gauss Rifle from Fallout 3/NV. I will post my Fallout weapons eventually but for the time I'm up here they probably won't be going up on here sadly.. I REALLY wanna get this new stuff released, you guys want more content and I want to meet your demand. Once I'm all done up here (gonna "graduate" on May 21 ^_^ ) and get internet access I'll try and get the weapons n stuff uploaded and posted for you guys.

haha, oh man, i was like "no way, Bushido's crazy, this totally died ages ago"
and then here it is