Admin Applications for Mr Queeba's Servers

Author Topic: Admin Applications for Mr Queeba's Servers  (Read 12624 times)

also op's sig

oh dear god save us
WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?
THE FOX SAYS I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N40FR8fqBL4

IGN:Superbro11
BLID:40952
Admin Experience:Ive Have Banned People For Freekilling,Insulting,Spaming Also For Not Following Rules!
Moderator Experience:None
Who Recommends you:jmorra79
Why you want to be admin:I Love To Help Out Severs And Your Severs Need Some Great Admins Who Are Always Online! Also
I Love  :cookie:'s And I Take Stuff Very Srsly And Also Ill Tell People To Go To Your Website To Report Freekills And Stuff!
Heres a Cookie  :cookie:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 10:30:20 AM by Superbro11 »

IGN:Superbro11
BLID:40952
Admin Experience:Ive Have Banned People For Freekilling,Insulting,Spaming Also For Not Following Rules!
Moderator Experience:None
Who Recommends you:jmorra79
Why you want to be admin:I Love To Help Out Severs And Your Severs Need Some Great Admins Who Are Always Online! Also
I Love  :cookie:'s And I Take Stuff Very Srsly And Also Ill Tell People To Go To Your Website To Report Freekills And Stuff!
Heres a Cookie  :cookie:

For admin experience, you need to put the servers you were on. Try to be specific. Anyway, accepted.

IGN: fdsdfds
BLID:sdfdsf
Admin Experience: none
Moderator Experience: none
Who Recommends you: you
Why you want to be admin:so I can ban everybody and crash the server with spammy events.

For admin experience, you need to put the servers you were on. Try to be specific. Anyway, accepted.
Ive Been On Dtfe's Severs Also Techaxe Severs And Frances Severs

« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 03:39:36 PM by st8terblock »

IGN: Mr Queeba
BLID:I Don't Have One D:
Admin Experience: My Severs
Moderator Experience: None
Who Recommends you: Me [AKA - Mr Queeba]
Why you want to be admin: Because IM AM YOU
Posted by: Mr Queeba  

Ive Been On Dtfe's Severs Also Techaxe Severs And Frances Severs
Why Are You Talking Like This?

also

IGN: Mr. Queeba
BLID: 44574
Admin Experience: Mr Queeba's Servers
Moderator Experience: Mr Queeba's Servers
Who recommends you: Mr Queeba
Why you want to be admin: I am you
IGN: Mr Queeba
BLID:I Don't Have One D:
Admin Experience: My Severs
Moderator Experience: None
Who Recommends you: Me [AKA - Mr Queeba]
Why you want to be admin: Because IM AM YOU
Posted by: Mr Queeba  
Yeah you didn't copy him
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 03:43:53 PM by st8terblock »

Why Are You Talking Like This? Also why did you really apply lol?
1. Its A Habit
2.Because The Sever Needs Some Help
3.????
And Last 4.IM AM YOU

this is an outrage
What Is An Out Rage? Mr Queeba Is Offline And Im Just Posting A Funny App
EDIT: I Hope This Did Not Make You Mad D:

1. Its A Habit
2.Because The Sever Needs Some Help
3.????
And Last 4.IM AM YOU
agh stop

this is an outrage
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 03:57:57 PM by st8terblock »

IGN: Fartface

BLID: 5

Admin Experience: A lot

Mod Experience: A lot

Recommendations: Gen. Hothauser, snot2, Superbro11, Kyro, Darksaber2213, Swat 3, mntbrrychch, ThatDarkNinja778, Snow2, MyCreativeName, FireStar, Legoboss, KelBlock, Morpheus, e-maxx, Kobewarrior, AcornCake, elm, Torin0101, Nal, PowerDag, Pah1023, Momentum, MesyOries, masterockets, Evan5626, TerraFirma, Zenaichbiadia, Kingdaro, Lalam24, AromaniaFTW, foulprairiedog, Tyler66, jtoo, Scaredhappyguy, Blooker, awesomebread, Thex0r, Theportalmaster, ShadowVolt, Bravo, Truce, Eksi, Mysteroo, Dustcakes, Khorde, Rockinboy2000, --LegoPepper--, Madmitten, Zelothix, knuckles31, Zealott, ContrabassDrio, deadlyblockhead, SlayerZ99, Cakey, Lugnut, Mikoyan, Indebuine, Spartan923, JitankIscigarette, Dragonslayer182, Molasses, Alex Man!, Tetris, shyGriff, NASAboy3000, TheViewer, DrenDran, Waru, Operator¹, Dexxtter, Harm94, Placid, The Resonte!, The Corporation, Shy_Guy, paulcall, _______, mariofan09, phflack, Niff, Titanium Man, Ragequit, 0xBRIANSMITH, TJ10, Arekan, Cauckyadado, Inarmaarguero, Char, Masterlegodude, TDcoolguy300, Aduioa, Bolt the thunderhog, Choi, bejacks, auzman466, CharlesSpeaking, Treti, Jokey365, ultimamax, Doge, Half Brick 2, suddz attakz, Soukuw, Shadow 5435, Butler, CarmeloHa, DaSord213, WOLFPACK2, kakashi11, Becquerel, Legodude77, Shell, Cuddles le Bear, |Orange|, Tayasaurus, Evar678, Hair, Otis Da HousKat, BobSevenSevens, Stocking, Muzzles56, Conservative, Pentium, Tomcat, nienhaus1, Killhammer, Dreams_Of_Cheese, childofdarkness016, Ephialtes, Epipsesit, Epicduke, Uxie², Jairo, Bomb Kirby, Skull Candy, T0XIC, Barnabas, Landmineman4000, RedJohn, dargereldren, DynAsho, SquartleTurtle, only used for search, Jonnycake, Ben Grapevine, Tundabutdot, Cowboy6, ArkEagle45, Midevil Warrior, Cooperduper, NopPhorgo, OrkusBorkus, SeventhSandwich, The Big Bad Jellyfish, Tingalz, ViexShealpIrribhaict, Georges, Neon, Bisjac, Marcem, Scars75, ShadowYoshi294, Joltarn, tails, Vaux, Private McDoggy, Wispfire, Theepicman, Phaorohman, Renekar, GLaDOS (Portal), *FacePalm*, beachbum111111, [Maxx], Zanaran2, Zloff, Nal, Benjamin Lopez, Snaffle J. Bean, mybanks101, Xeidious*, Kill All, AdinX, UncoliVon, Nasoa, Masterlegodude, dargereldren, Mikoyan, Kreon, Kobewarrior, morningstar, Greek2me, Bisjac, Tremrist, LakeYS, TheKid, K9 Kid, Harm94, Bomb Kirby, Waru, Cupcakehat, Zay, Mariofan1701, Valkerone, auzman466, Alyx Vance, Tom Gunn, TheKhoz, Malleo100, Boink!, Mr Queeba, Night Fox, Shell, Plastiware, CharlesSpeaking, shyGriff, nixton, FlamerTheDragon, Slammer1337, Crazy Salt, SailorMan, Torin0101, bejacks, Daffytitanic, hammereditor², Katadeus, devildogelite, PatBl, The Big Bad Jellyfish, QuadStorm, childofdarkness016, Zalot, Shazoo, NibreblishNex, Choi, master king deaddude, ArmyUnit, Arekan, Maxwell., Mister Cheese, Private McDoggy, Funnelcakes, nienhaus1, Jokey365, -Jetz-, Generation, Doughboy, .:FancyPants:., Bushido, AirBorneReaper, Cauckyadado, Keexiveantino, mawty, Electro, Tokthree, ThatRandomGuy, Pecon, Cooperduper, Pacha-, AromaniaFTW, The Resonte!, Messes, Advanced Bot, Legoboss, Rockinboy2000, Frontrox, Yndaaa~, TheViewer, Vaux, NASAboy3000, Dragonslayer182, KillerCop311, Spartan923, shadowworrior, e-maxx, Inarmaarguero, nxtman222, Johnny Blockhead, MARBLE MAN, Jacob/Lee, ShadowVolt, -Blok-, Barnabas, Crimson, Treynolds416, brodc2002, xXDeadwolf456Xx, JJJMan4, Kearn, kiwibear, wasiccoo, kanew2000, Dwarf, Wicked, Cargøn, Cakey, fireking, Oasis, ChexGuy331, Zenaichbiadia, Mr.jacksaunt, BlueDryBones1, Alternat¡ve, Shinji, Steve5452, KelBlock, keesfani, richard, Skull Candy, Zuero, AcornCake, King of the Bill, DynAsho, Jerome, Decepticon, roast14fire, Khain, T0XIC, LeetZero, VincentTheGuy, Gen. Hothauser, blazerblock2, Racerboy, Flatflyer, Block1zilla, Port, XR-7, QuantumEagle

Reason for admin: banana