Betelgeuse - Spamming duplications on my server

Author Topic: Betelgeuse - Spamming duplications on my server  (Read 5869 times)

I was hosting an apartment server, allowing users to own a room and decorate it, when Ravencroft and Betelgeuse joined.
Knowing about betelgeuse's dramas, I was going to kick him / ban, but Ravencroft said he won't do anything.
So, I gave them a chance, gave them a room, and soon enough the server started to lag
I went to see what was happening, only to see betelgeuse spamming 1x1s everywhere inside of the room.
I disabled the duplicator, making it admin only, and the lag stopped.
They said it wasn't the duplicator, it was emitters or some stuff.
Then I enabled it, they duped a bunch more, lagging the server, I tried to ban them, but they left.
The next day (today) I looked in my saves to find this.

So apparently they both were spamming duplication
I didn't really trust betel, but I didn't expect Ravencroft to be doing this

>Ravencroft

why do i know that he would've joined Betelgeuse's campaign of annoyance sooner or later?

wtf ravencroft.

also i was there when they joined. :^)

wait

they save duplications?

Basically I was in the server testing the mod out then of course Betel followed me in and forgetin' went nuts with it. He needs to calm down. It seems to be abusive to say the least. You could completely ruin someone's save list in a matter of seconds. Please stop releasing mods like this Marble. Same with that Data Saver mod. Very abusive...

Basically I was in the server testing the mod out then of course Betel followed me in and forgetin' went nuts with it. He needs to calm down. It seems to be abusive to say the least. You could completely ruin someone's save list in a matter of seconds. Please stop releasing mods like this Marble. Same with that Data Saver mod. Very abusive...

Petty cover up, gj 3/10

Betelgeuse is probably a neglected child who has just hit puberty.

Betelgeuse and Ravencroft are both idiots. They are partners in trolling. They're never serious at my server.

wait, what mod?
A mod Marbleman released on his site. I'm on that site every now and then. You can set a hotkey and when you hit it, it saves whatever you have duplicated. But the twist is that it can make 5000 duplication saves in literally 5 seconds. I appreciate that we have such a skilled scripter in Marbleman, but he's extending his abilities so far that he's created quite a few harmful add-ons.

A mod Marbleman released on his site. I'm on that site every now and then. You can set a hotkey and when you hit it, it saves whatever you have duplicated. But the twist is that it can make 5000 duplication saves in literally 5 seconds. I appreciate that we have such a skilled scripter in Marbleman, but he's extending his abilities so far that he's created quite a few harmful add-ons.
you do realize you guys are the ones MAKING it harmful

you do realize you guys are the ones MAKING it harmful
I tried all the hotkeys out once and removed the mod last night. Kind of useless to me. Betel is going around lagging servers with it as far as i know.