tb2 - drama whore

Author Topic: tb2 - drama whore  (Read 4375 times)

You ever think there's a reason why you keep getting banned from stuff?

I dunno about drama whore, I think he's just really new to the idea of drama'd true functionality and is kinda trying to figure it out by trial and error. We all do.
Also, to clarify my statement "purpose of drama": to point out generally bad players for hacking, extreme power abuse, etc

You ever think there's a reason why you keep getting banned from stuff?
Not relevant, most of the time I don't think Frankie-mcHunk is banned for drama

he was referring to tb2, not me :cookieMonster:
he clarified it over skype

I dunno about drama whore, I think he's just really new to the idea of drama'd true functionality and is kinda trying to figure it out by trial and error. We all do.
Also, to clarify my statement "purpose of drama": to point out generally bad players for hacking, extreme power abuse, etc
i meant that directed to tb2
i was reading his dramas when i wrote it

There was just 6 stupid dramas.
Now there's 7.

There was just 6 stupid dramas.
Now there's 7.
it was better in picture form

Don't you just love it when people start out their time in the forums by "pulling a DynAsho"?

Omg I got hacked he made me write that it isn't my fault

Are people scraping the barrel for things to drama now?

I don't see the point to this. Just saying.

The Xavia one and WhoCares one both, I think, were meaningful. The WhoCares one just backfired on me because the evidence I stated proved myself wrong, but, there is still no evidence to call me wrong on that. The Xavia, well, the admins just suck. So, how about this if you think the Xavia one is wrong, whenever anyone joins my server, I kick them. Half of the people who join I don't want on, but I deal with it. The admins claim that "they can kick anyone on the server they don't like" which is the stupid part.

Are people scraping the barrel for things to drama now?

I don't see the point to this. Just saying.

Omg I got hacked he made me write that it isn't my fault
I for real thought I was hacked because I got so caught up into the whole conversation, I don't even remember it, and I was trying to turn the drama around to the group, which was the main reason.

The WhoCares one just backfired on me because the evidence I stated proved myself wrong, but, there is still no evidence to call me wrong on that.
what

The Xavia, well, the admins just suck.
nice drama reason

The admins claim that "they can kick anyone on the server they don't like" which is the stupid part.
they can

it's their server

their rules

The admins claim that "they can kick anyone on the server they don't like" which is the stupid part.

Do you own the server or something? lol they can do whatever they please.