Roblox Thread of Let's Keep It In One - HOLIDAYS

Author Topic: Roblox Thread of Let's Keep It In One - HOLIDAYS  (Read 46638 times)

What will you build next?

About:
Roblox, stylized as RŌBLOX, is a massively multiplayer online game created and marketed toward children and teenagers aged 8–18. In the game, players are able to create their own virtual world, in which they or other online members may enter and socialize within the blocks of varying shapes, sizes, and colors. Games on Roblox can be scripted using a sandboxed edition of Lua 5.1, to affect events that occur in-game and create different scenarios. The game has been known to be quite educational as children will learn computer programming, stocks, ratios, the advertising world and marketing throughout their choices on Roblox. The company's main source of revenue comes from the "Builders Club" virtual benefits, in which users who have created an account may purchase either Builders Club, Turbo Builders Club, or Outrageous Builders Club, otherwise known by users as BC, TBC, and OBC, respectively.

News:
No news at this time. Stay tuned!

Players:
VincentTheGuy

Stick Man

TheEpicMan

PurpleMetro

Awesomebread

AcornCake

SpongeCraft1212

FlatFlyer

Bacon Pancakes

TimezBrick

FrozenCitruS

PartyPartyOn

RedJohn

TheKid

KillerCop311

Discuss everything Roblox here, feel free to PM me imgurs of you character and a bit link to your profile.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 02:45:35 PM by VincentTheGuy »

they banned my account that i had for 6 years for telling someone to stop moaning
grumble

they banned my account that i had for 6 years for telling someone to stop moaning
grumble
I've never been banned. My account is 5 years old now too.

The moderation is a little more forgiving these days.

Oh boy, time to embarrass myself.

Anybody up for some Call of Robloxia 5 or some stuff?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 10:02:08 PM by Stick Man »

You scrub! Put me in the Player's list!

And I'm up for causing crimes  and bribing cops on Robloxity. I have stufftons of money on it.

My account, Tryzor.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:40:51 PM by Theepicman »

I've never been banned. My account is 5 years old now too.

The moderation is a little more forgiving these days.
I haven't been banned and my account is over 6 years old

I guess not accessing it helps

Hey guys.
Remember this?

Also there is a reason I am not posting my old ROBLOX account, is because I acted like a total dunce, and I just don't like to remember what I did. ;_;
But here is my model:

Have not touched this game in quite a while.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:45:40 PM by AcornCake »

You scrub! Put me in the Player's list!

you look like an starfish

why is it that every time i make my avatar with normal clothes and hats people ingame call me an oder?

my account was deleted for being a total stuffhead on the forums

Hey guys.
Remember this?

You call that good?

Also, this is what I usually wear when I play Robloxity:

« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:49:22 PM by Theepicman »