nope
3 (12.5%)
nope
7 (29.2%)
nope
4 (16.7%)
nope
2 (8.3%)
look at al those nopes! there falling outta the sky!
8 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Total Logic's boss battles!!  (Read 3742 times)

this server and thread has been shut down due to:

-constant criticism

-hurtful comments (removed)

-um, racial slurs? I'm white so you calling me a ni**er isn't doing anything -_-''

-the server is loving up, yes it's a sack of stuff now

-I hate you

-you hate me

-go forget yourself

-those top reasons don't make any sense...
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 08:31:12 AM by Total Logic »

Why do I have a feeling that this server is going to be really fun.

Why do I have a feeling that this server is going to be really fun.

I got a bit to work on still, a few bosses here and I got to work on with the battle arena :P but it'll be quite fun!

i am in support of a boss with hookshot and explosive lemons

also, gallery post with no pictures in it

Yes, what else to say?

Yes I know of missing pictures, some will be added soon.

PLEASE BE PATIENT!!

SOME MORE PICTURES

very duped crates, would not mention it except even in the "normal style" crates you made, you also duped them badly. there's two 1x1s where there shouldn't be, very noticeable in the picture. the floor, the ceiling, the walls, they're all black. that's tribal pretty plain, you put two 1x2x5s where there could have been a 1x4x5, maybe because you found it to look better, probably not?

but yes, the single most noticeable crate in this picture is very obviously duped badly. you didn't dup your plain crates properly.

so is the entire map style the same as what is in the pictures where everything is completely black with some crates or?
also your buttons are stools

just thought i'd

mention that
PLEASE BE PATIENT!!
you're criticizing me being impatient with red, capitalized letters with exclamation points 'c'

very duped crates, would not mention it except even in the "normal style" crates you made, you also duped them badly. there's two 1x1s where there shouldn't be, very noticeable in the picture. the floor, the ceiling, the walls, they're all black. that's tribal pretty plain, you put two 1x2x5s where there could have been a 1x4x5, maybe because you found it to look better, probably not?

but yes, the single most noticeable crate in this picture is very obviously duped badly. you didn't dup your plain crates properly.

so is the entire map style the same as what is in the pictures where everything is completely black with some crates or?

just thought i'd

mention thatyou're criticizing me being impatient with red, capitalized letters with exclamation points 'c'

no your looking at that in the wrong way, I put that there as a notice to others who might want to see pictures, sorry!

just thought i'd

mention thatyou're criticizing me being impatient with red, capitalized letters with exclamation points 'c'

Also I noticed that those are stools, I just thought they would be nice to add.

SERVER IS UP, COME TRY IT OUT!

http://www.blockland.us/detail.php?ip=98.236.176.110&port=28100&blid=43528

server's down!

thanks for playing guys! be sure to look at the posts for any events, hope you guys will enjoy your custom classes once there finished :D

glad that some of you guys enjoyed the server, and also I am not giving away the SCP models, please stop asking...

we got an upcoming event for Halloween with a limited time class! new poll for that coming soon!

HALLOWEEN EVENT ANNOUNCED!

yes my boss battle fans, our Halloween event is coming very soon! just take a look at the new info up above and you'll be terrified on what's in stored! (oh and there will be horrible Halloween puns!)

the Halloween event might get delayed due to some problems, it could be delayed tomorrow night around 7:00 or something but were not quite sure! lets hope we can get these problems fixed soon...