Author Topic: Weird graphics on Windows 8 PC  (Read 1460 times)

Ok, so I've got a new Windows 8 PC (our previous computer had a screwed up hard disk and it's cheaper to just buy a whole new PC instead of getting a repairman).
I have no idea where to check the drivers and stuff like that and I don't have the NVidia thingy. I've installed TF2 and it works absolutely fine, the graphics are crystal clear in fact. But I installed Blockland and this happened with the graphics.

It's so blurry I can't even change the graphics. Anyone got any advice on this?

bump
The PC is a HP Pavilion 400-141ea.
Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 8570D
and
AMD Radeon HD 8470 + 8570D Dual Graphics
Anyone got any help?

Uh, the reason you can't access any nvidia thingy is because you have AMD graphics. Try accessing the 'Catalyst Control Center' (normally it should show up if you right click while on the desktop) and try changing the per-game settings to something different there.

Uh, the reason you can't access any nvidia thingy is because you have AMD graphics. Try accessing the 'Catalyst Control Center' (normally it should show up if you right click while on the desktop) and try changing the per-game settings to something different there.
i found it but I don't know how to change the per game stuff
plus i don't want to fiddle too much with this new pc

forget that looks awesome
keep it

forget that looks awesome
keep it
it'd be a good graphics setting if you wanted to play Minecraft in Blockland

The Microsoft proprietary drivers have barely any support for OpenGL, yet have tons, if not all support for DirectX. This is exactly why Team Fortress 2 runs with no errors and Blockland runs erroneously. Update your Video Drivers.

The Microsoft proprietary drivers have barely any support for OpenGL, yet have tons, if not all support for DirectX. This is exactly why Team Fortress 2 runs with no errors and Blockland runs erroneously. Update your Video Drivers.
bump because chappers is dumb