Lukas "Okiver" Larsen - Master Hacker

Author Topic: Lukas "Okiver" Larsen - Master Hacker  (Read 65601 times)

Lukas "Okiver" Larsen, Master Hacker

Many of you might be wondering why the forum has been having a bit of downtime, and some of you might've noticed that RTB has been completely down for the last couple of days. You can thank Mr. Larsen (pictured above) for that.

For those of you who don't know, Okiver joined the forums in 2011 pretending to be a girl named "Camilla." He didn't do anything really wrong besides that at first. He hosted a Minecraft server or clan or something unimportant, and then he started to get involved in handicap-level hacking shenanigans. It was mostly just things like aimbotting and wallhacking vidya games, but he was eventually involved in stupid hacker communities like:

illusion-hacks

hack forums

x22cheats

Even with Okiver's obsession with being a 1337 hacker, he was never able to successfully hack the forum or anything that really mattered. He resorted on several occasions to pay botnet owners to DDoS servers he didn't like, and to even shut down the Blockland Forums for nearly 60 seconds on a few occasions. He'd distribute RATs for real hackers and he'd use stolen credit cards to buy Steam games and Blockland keys. Basically he was a gigantic friend.

Then he returned on alt, "Ellinia," and began spreading RATs and malware again.

And here we are again, almost a year later and he has RTB and its entire hosting provider kicked offline by the botnet he's paying for. He's continually trying to DDoS the forums, and there's been no indication that the rest of his criminal behavior has changed at all.

Below is the personal information pertaining to Okiver. The information isn't for the purpose of internet vigilantism. If you have any evidence at all that Okiver RAT'd you or DDoS'd a server or service you own, report it to the proper authorities. These are real crimes, and without the guise of anonymity to hide behind, Lukas Larsen won't feel as comfortable breaking the law.

Known Aliases: Okiver / Okiv3r / Ellinia
Email: lukaslarsen1@hotmail.com
Mother: Zenia Larsen
Father: Carsten Skals
Address:
Byskov Alle 2, 2 tv
Slagelse
Denmark
Mobile Phone: 60585109
School: Søndermarkskolen (website)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lukaslarsen1/
Steam: Okiver
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lukas.larsen.98
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 05:05:15 AM by Ephialtes »

Didn't be frame Hammereditor for taking down RTB?

op says last edit was by ephi
what was changed?

I added some more information.

Still waiting for someone to report him to the authorities.

wait

so who ddos/dos'd rtb because man
this is getting confusing

those teeth are climaxic

Sorry, but isn't it a complete coincidence that "hammereditor" is offering a hosting service for Blockland too and attacks RTB? The motive pretty much clear. He was mad at ephi, simple as stuff.

And yes, Okiver is a known starfish. It's likely that he have did this to RTB, but still it's just too uhh... I can't explain. It's too much edgy. It more sounds like, that hammereditor just tried to get his butt out of the stuff, so he simply edited e-mail and name with inspect element in Chrome or used Firebug in Firefox. However, if it really was Okiver, then I ask myself how he got hammereditors IP then.

Sorry, but isn't it a complete coincidence that "hammereditor" is offering a hosting service for Blockland too and attacks RTB? The motive pretty much clear. He was mad at ephi, simple as stuff.

And yes, Okiver is a known starfish. It's likely that he have did this to RTB, but still it's just too uhh... I can't explain. It's too much edgy. It more sounds like, that hammereditor just tried to get his butt out of the stuff, so he simply edited e-mail and name with inspect element in Chrome or used Firebug in Firefox. However, if it really was Okiver, then I ask myself how he got hammereditors IP then.
There were two separate attacks. The first one hammereditor has already admitted to. The second one is what hammereditor is denying and saying okiver did.

However, if it really was Okiver, then I ask myself how he got hammereditors IP then.
Noone said that the second attack was made with hammereditor's IP.