No More Room In Hell - A free realistic zombie survival game. 1.07.5 Patch!

Author Topic: No More Room In Hell - A free realistic zombie survival game. 1.07.5 Patch!  (Read 6909 times)

do you know what the changes are from last year? I've had this game sitting in my steam library for a while but haven't played in a long time (there were a lot of griefers when i played)

btw if you want to play, add ed rohk on steam.
The latest changelog can be found here.

This really was a gap in the market..

Zombies are incoming with a bump!

The controversy around child zombies and the developers response to it reignited by interest to this game. Its great to see developers standing behind their vision and having the balls to risk all of their good PR to achieve it.

The controversy around child zombies and the developers response to it reignited by interest to this game. Its great to see developers standing behind their vision and having the balls to risk all of their good PR to achieve it.
there was controversy??? so did everyone turn a blind eye to the baby killing in dead space?

"realistic"

forget you those hitboxes are complete stuff

Pretty fun game.
Unless you join mid-game and you have to wait 45 minutes to play.
Or just can't find a server because they are all "full"

i cant get good at this wtf

I actually like playing this. I like beating zombies up with a flashlight.

However, how can I find a game where I don't have to "Wait for a spawn point"?

Where I can just play.

"realistic"

forget you those hitboxes are complete stuff
it actually takes more than one shot to the head if you're using a low power weapon.
i cant get good at this wtf
power attack them by holding down the mouse and then quickly shove them so they can't bite you.

Every 12 year old and his microphone plays this game now. I have to mute everyone now pretty much.

it actually takes more than one shot to the head if you're using a low power weapon.
i know that, but when i get backed into a corner with a rifle, the wiggling of their heads isnt relative to the hitbox which is directly above their neck, and not their head at all

Every 12 year old and his microphone plays this game now. I have to mute everyone now pretty much.

Every game I've played so far has had a lot of old guys, (20-30's)

But how's come all my teammates try to leave me behind. I'm still getting the hang of this game, am I doing something wrong? I'm just killing the zombies and helping others. Like on the chat they were like "leave mango behind guys", "don't help him", "let him kill them by himself"... Not very friendly teammates :(

Not on the server I play on. On that server, there's mostly 15-19 year old's.