Animals skinned alive on Chinese fur farms - probably staged - removed link.

Author Topic: Animals skinned alive on Chinese fur farms - probably staged - removed link.  (Read 2458 times)

-link removed because gore, gross stuff, etc.-

Yeah, sure, skinning animals alive is pretty loving sick. What's worse is the fact that the cameramen probably paid the Chinese farmers to skin the animals alive for shock value.
The audio during this process is unclear, but certain words – translated here from the local dialect – are discernible. What do they mean? You decide.

As the man prepares to skin the raccoon dog alive, another man appears to be instructing him with such expressions as “You should do this.” Meanwhile, a clearly surprised on-looker asks, “You will skin the animal alive?” After the animal has been skinned, another on-looker calls to the cameraman, “Take a picture here quickly. The animal is still alive.”

The camera then comes in close on a skinned, but still moving animal on a pile of animal carcasses. While the moving animal is covered in blood, showing its heart was pumping during the process, the animals beneath it are clean, as they would be if skinned while dead, which, of course, is the normal procedure and the ONLY acceptable one by humane standards.

Another scene shows a man wearing tattered shoes, hitting a fox on the head with a knife, temporarily stunning but not killing it. He then struggles to skin the obviously alive, moving animal, alternating with beating it with the knife. The animal struggles so much as to make the job impossible, and a shot is seen of the man’s shoes on the animal’s head.

It is nonsensical to suggest that skinning an animal alive is normal practice since even this film of inhumane behavior proves this process to be difficult and dangerous, and furthermore the pulse of the living animal would cause extensive bleeding and damage to the fur. It is therefore highly likely that these scenes were staged.

Anyways, the video is pretty much the title- animals being skinned alive on Chinese fur farms. If you're curious then just search it up.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 02:09:34 AM by Badspot »

That sick motherforgeter.
I don't even want to watch the video.

Why the hell would you post this, richard.

psa: if you would like to keep faith in humanity, move along and dont watch the video

I would suggest locking this.

belongs in cringe you lose
hnngh

But imagine like.. If it was just a coincidence that the other people said discrediting things...

And UGGs are actually made out of creatures that have been skinned alive.

The joke is on you white bitches.

i was shielding my eyes from the sight

Another day, another reason to loose faith in humanity.

I would suggest locking this.
He's right:
2. Do not post adult content. - That means no nudity or gross stuff.

i'd rather not watch as i'd like to keep my childhood intact