Author Topic: Mr Queeba's Boss Battles ALPHA (REBIRTH!)  (Read 4660 times)

Why make a stuffty copy of something that already exists?

keyword stuffty.

No offence to you, but look at it. You obviously made that map in 5 minutes.

are you seriously this handicapped to just blatantly tell everyone to ignore 5 people just because they said something you didn't like
what the forget dude
Well it once was a thread asking for help, but that forum post has changed. Those are old posts.

Well it once was a thread asking for help, but that forum post has changed. Those are old posts.
they are still completely relevant. the map looks like stuff anyways

Ignore posts by other users above this post.
no
Looks stuffty
looks like someone pooped all over it
please let this thread die
lolpls
Why make a stuffty copy of something that already exists?

keyword stuffty.

No offence to you, but look at it. You obviously made that map in 5 minutes.
yes he did
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 07:18:59 PM by Blockz »

Mr Queeba's Boss Battles
Better story is needed, suggest one. Must contain Rotondo as villain.
rotondo was drawing hentai and apparently everyone was underaged so the nsa came and tried to arrest rotondo but he shot the nsa so he escaped out of his house but he left his hentai there so the nsa tracked his location and his location was at a poorly drawn arena with giant gray walls so the nsa must shoot rotondo and dispose of his underaged hentai in the arena

rotondo was drawing hentai and apparently everyone was underaged so the nsa came and tried to arrest rotondo but he shot the nsa so he escaped out of his house but he left his hentai there so the nsa tracked his location and his location was at a poorly drawn arena with giant gray walls so the nsa must shoot rotondo and dispose of his underaged hentai in the arena
wat

I think the best course of Action is to just Lock the thread to prevent future hatred.

I have decided to unlock this thread.

Please note that I have feelings. I have already made a drama about my reputation.
Try to recognize that we all have different skill levels in this game.  There is no need to criticize someone else's build simply because it's not the best build out there. 

Do not give an x/10 style rating unless the builder asks for one. 

Please note that I have feelings. I have already made a drama about my reputation.
Rrrrr...

this alone tells me that you have no idea what criticism is and you're just as bad as Maxx or the next kid in line waiting to embarrass himself in Drama

this alone tells me that you have no idea what criticism is and you're just as bad as Maxx or the next kid in line waiting to embarrass himself in Drama
this

I thought I'd give it a chance, seeing if the quality of the build didn't reflect that of the server.
Whelp.
The build is perfect for the boss battles.

Why am I on that list?
it implies your build is low quality as hell

that's why it's on the list