Jumpman Playertype

Author Topic: Jumpman Playertype  (Read 21457 times)

Its me eccellente!(eccellente means super in italian)

I just realized the running sound in the video is from TF2. lol

I just realized the running sound in the video is from TF2. lol
Well they sound nice for videos so I use them sometimes

Well they sound nice for videos so I use them sometimes
I do agree.

I'd like to point out that the "jumpman" is Michael Jordan's famous pose...

No it is not. Notice that the player has a hat and overalls, (Although this may/may not be on purpose.) makes him look a lot like Mario. Now, In 1981, when the game "DONKEY KONG" was released, this was when Mario made his first appearance. But, his name was not Mario in that game. IT was in fact, Jumpman. This is why Mario's full name is Mario Jumpman Mario. This add on has no relation to Michael Jordan.

No it is not. Notice that the player has a hat and overalls, (Although this may/may not be on purpose.) makes him look a lot like Mario. Now, In 1981, when the game "DONKEY KONG" was released, this was when Mario made his first appearance. But, his name was not Mario in that game. IT was in fact, Jumpman. This is why Mario's full name is Mario Jumpman Mario. This add on has no relation to Michael Jordan.
Whoa there, expert. He was joking.

Whoa, Mario defends himself professionally by pointing out facts and stuff! I say, well done, though the guy was joking.

Yaay.
Why cant we bump anyways?
Bumping a clan, add-on, gallery post, or something along those lines is fine.

Bumping a dead discussion isn't.

Has Fillipe actually gone ahead and do a default adaption?

Damn, so the camera addon is down along with RTB. Any other way I could get it?

Bumping a clan, add-on, gallery post, or something along those lines is fine.

Bumping a dead discussion isn't.
This is not dead

How will we tell if its dead?
If its in the 2nd Page?

This is not dead

How will we tell if its dead?
If its in the 2nd Page?
This is a clan, add-on, gallery post, or something along those lines so it's fine.

Please read my entire post.

This is a clan, add-on, gallery post, or something along those lines so it's fine.

Please read my entire post.
Oh

i just re-read.

Bump.avi

Even though it's a great add-on, I don't think a two-month bump is necessary