1337yeah
Manofthecentury
Blueblur121
Niff
Zanaran2
MrQueeba
Legoboss
SquartleTurtle

Author Topic: ✈ ♨ Village Idiot 2013 - uninteresting topic title ♨ ✈  (Read 32039 times)

Holy stuff MrQueeba is taking the lead.
And wow I have more haters than I initially thought, also I wonder if Pacha Nikolan signed into his Pacha account. ;)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 05:42:45 PM by BDX »

[size =1pt]And wow I have more haters than I expected, I wonder if pacha nikolan signed into his pacha account. ;)[/s ize]

That makes no sense, no wonder everyone hates you

That makes no sense, no wonder everyone hates you
How does it not make sense to you? I wasn't expecting 28 votes, unless people are signing into their other accounts to vote then I'm surprised because I don't have over 20 nemeses. (Is it Nemesises?)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 05:47:28 PM by BDX »

How does it make sense? It's just not understandable

So I guess I'm not an idiot anymore? :D

How does it not make sense to you? I wasn't expecting 28 votes, unless people are signing into their other accounts to vote then I'm surprised because I don't have over 20 nemeses. (Is it Nemesises?)

Maybe your ego is just so inflated you cant handle the fact people dislike you

and for the record, no, i dont even have access to like half of my accounts because i just gave them away

How does it make sense? It's just not understandable
Well that's just like... your opinion, man.

Dear god, that's a lot of votes for Mr Queeba.
At the same time I'm not surprised though.

i like how op didnt add himself because he would be upset at the huge amount of votes he would get
um

are you blind?

you didnt even read the OP... i didn't add myself, maxx, or stocking because they were the top 3 last round and we all know they would win if they were put in again.

i even voted for myself

um

are you blind?

you didnt even read the OP... i didn't add myself, maxx, or stocking because they were the top 3 last round and we all know they would win if they were put in again.

i even voted for myself
I can't believe people are even taking this thread seriously like it's a legit competition that gets you an oscar or something.

Well this is surprising.

Well this is surprising.
Yeah I wasn't around to see what you apparently did to piss everyone off, I'm gonna have to ask around.

Yeah I wasn't around to see what you apparently did to piss everyone off, I'm gonna have to ask around.
It all started when he posted his server threads.
Jail Escape 1:
It was just a default save, and it got a lot of hate.

Jail Escape 2:
Badly built, more hate.

Admin Applications:
Joke

Mr Queeba's Head

and the list goes on

I do not understand why I am a idiot.
Possibly because of the way I am.