Trains - Pack 2 Out

Author Topic: Trains - Pack 2 Out  (Read 49407 times)

Thanks but the original design belong to JANGBRiCKS, i just really liked how short it was, with the way trains move in the mod it's preferable.

This mod is really great, and I'm willing to make a badass train.

Thanks but the original design belong to JANGBRiCKS, i just really liked how short it was, with the way trains move in the mod it's preferable.

Same here.

I started modeling my own block locomotive, a 16x8 (ish) Diesel Switcher for 6 block wide rails.

Perfect. My train tracks are 6x wide.

I'm almost done with the initial cleaning up, i'm still pondering wether i will leave the faces flat or texture the brickwork.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 10:47:45 AM by seargant2 »

Welp, that last post killed the topic for 2 months.

Bump.

Very wide turn schematics, as promised. I know the mod's been dead for a long time, but things are picking up again now that exams are almost over for me. I'm working on getting some proper non-coaster trains into the mod like there was in the alpha, but it's a lot of work so don't expect it for a while.

we are still using these on halloweenfest

well the alpha, the new version doesnt work with our rollercoasters

It's been a while, is anybody going to add ACTUAL trains, instead of 'Mine Carts' and 'Roller Coasters', I love this mod, and I think Chris did a great job on it, I'd like to see more train models, instead of these above ^.

Maybe something along the lines of this?

It's been a while, is anybody going to add ACTUAL trains, instead of 'Mine Carts' and 'Roller Coasters', I love this mod, and I think Chris did a great job on it, I'd like to see more train models, instead of these above ^.

Maybe something along the lines of this?
-snip-
Working on it. Modeller is very busy atm.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 06:16:46 AM by chrisbot6 »

Is there going to be a way to connect two carts together? If there is, I'd enjoy that alot.

Is there going to be a way to connect two carts together? If there is, I'd enjoy that alot.