Author Topic: Game/TB2 - Constant Spamming, Refused to listen, Extremely Annoying  (Read 2256 times)

Okay, so on Sunday night I was hosting Simon Says, and I'll admit we were packed. It was very hard keeping tab of all the players, even moderating the server was a challenge. So, Game (TB2 on the forums) joins and acts fine (from what I know) at first. Then he starts encouraging players to crowd the teleporter in the spawn, which is almost always crowded.

Then a little while later, he gets this 'super duper awesome' idea for the spawnroom, and starts spamming it all over the place.

I at first acknowledge the idea, but told him I wouldn't build it that night. He continues to spam "STRIPPER POLES" and so I asked him to stop spamming.

...And what do you think he does? He spams it some more! I ended up muting him, hoping he would calm down.

After that I became a bit busy answering other player's questions and moderating the rounds and Game continues to spam.

He finally stops spamming in caps but suggested the idea a few more times. One main problem I had with him spamming this, was it caused unneeded chaos in the server and ended up causing a few more players to 'approve' the idea.

/discuss I guess

Who is this guy?
well that's a silly question

he's game, of course

WHY DIDNT YOU ADD STRIPPER POLES?

I don't really see much evidence of him spamming. Is there any more?

I don't really see much evidence of him spamming. Is there any more?
The last 2 images really show what he was doing.

He was also using caps, which is also spamming.

The last 2 images really show what he was doing.

He was also using caps, which is also spamming.

CAPS R GOOD