What should I ask my "special guest" coming to my technology class?

Author Topic: What should I ask my "special guest" coming to my technology class?  (Read 1875 times)

so in school, i have a technology class where we use computers to do cool things.
this week he told us a guest was going to be coming to our school next tuesday and they know a lot of programming. he doesn't know their name yet.
today our teacher gave us a survey to fill out. it had questions like "do you have any experience with computer science?" and "do you think computer science could get you a job?" but on the top of the paper it said google.
i asked my teacher if the guest was from google and i believe he said no, but he comes from eugene and knows a lot of programming. if you didn't know already, badspot lives in eugene oregon.
now since i live in a suburban town about 10 miles from there, i got highly optimistic about the possibility of badspot being the person coming to my school. if it is, what should i ask him? (i'm in 8th grade if that changes anything)

now you can actually say "i met badspot he can ban you from BLOCKLANMD!"

i suggest asking him about the current state of our economy of forums

damn

you don't even need to go to an indie game convention to see him

gets delivered right to your freaking classroom

bring a camera and take fan photos

I somehow doubt that its going to be Badspot that's going to be your special guest.
However, if he is, that would be really cool.

the chance that Badspot arrives at your school without an AR-15 is so slim that pixels can't represent it.

Ask him if OP is a friend

Ask him if OP is a friend
This. Simply this. I love people like you :3

That'd be funny if Badspot posted something along the lines of this:
great going OP you ruined the surprise

That'd be funny if Badspot posted something along the lines of this:
good going blake you ruined the surprise of having badspot post about OP ruining the surprise.

>badspot sees this topic
>cancels trip; this guy here gets notified
> :panda:

But what if Badspot isn't the only programmer in that town? Nevermind, sounds crazy, doesn't it?

eugene is really tiny, there can only be a handful that could be of enough of a professional level to be called out to a school as a speaker

he's gonna pull an Oprah and have free Blockland keys ready under everyone's seat.

and has gonna wave his hands in the air "blllllllllockland!!!!!!"

Ask him for a free Blockland key.  Also take a selfie with him.  If it isn't Badspot, don't tell us, because we will all be angry.  lolz

Edit: If it isn't Badspot, ask  the person if he knows Badspot.

eugene is really tiny, there can only be a handful that could be of enough of a professional level to be called out to a school as a speaker
Well you can only carry one person in your hand, and two hands, so a handful would be one person, SO there is a large chance that he is Badspot. Right?