BDX777 - Still stupid as ever.

Author Topic: BDX777 - Still stupid as ever.  (Read 10935 times)

Profiles

BDX777
BDX777_²
BDX (Current)

Reasoning for Drama

BDX still has some weird vendetta against me and my friends, which I will go into detail about later.
I would've attempted to handle the above privately but he's blocked my PMs and blocked on steam/skype.
So I suppose I'll just explain the whole event and see what you people think of it.
Not to forget he's "changed" on this account yet still ignorant and stubborn.
I'll start with some of the quotes that I think are the stupidest, then move onto the incident with him and my friends.

Quotes

You are excited because you're expecting people to give you free stuff.

The above has been edited since posted after I called out on him that he's just saying everyone's like this. Since I didn't really feel like arguing with him in topic I tried to send him this PM, (also when i found out he blacklisted me):

He's also got a huge hate for Nal for doing basically nothing. AFAIK Nal doesn't speak to BDX at all.

I don't think it really matters when we got people like Nal running around.
(All of a sudden he started being rude as forget, and spammed messages on steam that had links to furry yiff bullstuff)

Spontaneous hate when Nal wasn't remotely involved with anything here.

I would ban you from my server or any other one for problem user for what you do on this forum
Actually I came back so I could post in gallery and submit addons and stuff like that, why so ignorant and off-topic?

^^hilarious because he has a total of 5 posts in addons & gallery combined, with 100+ in off topic and drama.

Here's his posts in the Village Idiot thread where he says "Hope I win" and apparently wasn't expecting a negative comment from that, along with some other posts:

Wow what great timing, I just registered today. Hope I win. /sarcasmfont
I hope you do
Typical Nal

I'M WINNING
forget YES

How does it not make sense to you? I wasn't expecting 28 votes, unless people are signing into their other accounts to vote then I'm surprised because I don't have over 20 nemeses. (Is it Nemesises?)
Maybe your ego is just so inflated you cant handle the fact people dislike you

and for the record, no, i dont even have access to like half of my accounts because i just gave them away

Then he just makes some stupid remark against someone about the above, then goes back to just posting in the topic normally.

Well that's just like... your opinion, man.

BDX and his hatred for me.

I've never really spoken to BDX before this happened, all I really knew was that he's an idiot and a nuisance to be around. Me and a few others were playing gmod and then BDX joins and starts whining about how we happened to be there in chat, and someone just started trash talking him on mic and then two other people decided to chime in and then eventually we left because he kept yelling. Then later on we found out he uploaded a video of the whole thing. Here's the thing though, of the many thousand servers he could've joined, he joins ours and begins recording before he even closes the MOTD. If that's not suspicious to you then I don't know what is. So now ever since that he's been trying to contact any one of us and spouts random stuff at us about how we need to "apologize" and I'm getting sick of it. Now that he's back, any time I even mention him he plays the victim card and says I need to stop harrassing him, even though I've hardly had any contact him and any  conversation I've had with him has been started by him.

So, I think I've reached my conclusion here; BDX is still loving stupid, he refuses to admit that he was wrong, and was blatantly trolling on gmod.

BDX still has some weird vendetta against me and my friends,

Actually practically everyone.

Actually practically everyone.

It's different when he changes his personal text on the forum to something about me, records a video about it, and consistently brings things up about me, and people who talk to me on the forums.

I remember talking to him on Steam not even knowing who he was.  But seeing how he uses the forum, I see how he got banned.

I honestly thought that those alts were different people because they were in and out so fast.

Another revolving door user.

Seems you actually have a vendetta against me since you keep instigating.

Also if you're going to bring your butt buddy Nal into this you should have atleast looked at his posts.
You guys are obviously following me around.

And you're upset that I uploaded a video of you and some other folks being a bunch of rude starfishs on a prop hunt server? And now you're coming up with dumbass conspiracy theories, claiming that I had these crazy motives or some other stupid bullstuff.

And I told you that I recorded gameplay, and then you dismissed that like a dumbass since I have tons of gameplay-related YouTube videos.

Why the forget would you dismiss that?

Leave me the forget alone.

Why BDX still even comes here is beyond me.

anyone who uses the word vendetta and isnt italian, is a friend.

I prefer the term "Grudge".

b-but bisjac...

muh guy fawkes masks!!!

Swag, I can use this particular word  :cookieMonster:

None of us are following you around, we all hate you and don't really want to speak to you.

And you're upset that I uploaded a video of you and some other folks being a bunch of rude starfishs on a prop hunt server? And now you're coming up with dumbass conspiracy theories, claiming that I had these crazy motives or some other stupid bullstuff.

I never said I was upset, and you'd think the logical thing to do when you see people you dislike on a server is to leave and go to another one.

Seems you actually have a vendetta against me since you keep instigating.

Wat

Wat

And now you're coming up with dumbass conspiracy theories, claiming that I had these crazy motives or some other stupid bullstuff.

Wat

Leave me the forget alone.

K then

b-but bisjac...

muh guy fawkes masks!!!

i muts reman...,

anONYMOUS