Author Topic: HP Mod Topic  (Read 16513 times)

but

the normal M4 is the burst-fire one :(

but

the normal M4 is the burst-fire one :(
You're right, make them both burst fire so the m4 doesn't stand out

Idea for a poll: What's better? M4 or AK-47?

Yes.
Eh, I sort of figured because of the shell drop sound implemented in the fire sound. Most of the Call of Duty sounds you hear are like that.

I have HQ Cod4 sounds taken from in-game and they sound really good. I could link you to those if you want.

You're right, make them both burst fire so the m4 doesn't stand out
wat

I mean the M4A1 is fully automatic, the original M4 is a 3-round burst, being a direct derivative of the M16A2

New Update, I decided to give the weapons a bit more "beef" and make them feel better shooting.
-Added new emitter FX (Credit to Bushido for letting us use his bootiful FX)
-Added camera shake.
-New sounds.

Edit: Added RTB Prefs to disable/enable reloading.

In the future I might add more weapons, but currently this is just a side project.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 03:44:57 PM by Ghille »

Ak-47 mag is ugly :(
well your face is-

You're right and now I feel bad

M4 has high damage?

How about the AK

M4 has high damage?

How about the AK
Lower damage than the M4, but a faster fire rate makes up for it.

neat, in my opinion 3 shot bursts in a semi automatic function are better than fully auto,conserves bullets and is more accurate.  :cookie:

Lower damage than the M4, but a faster fire rate makes up for it.

The Ak47's bullet is larger than an M4's

The Ak47's bullet is larger than an M4's
How do you even notice that? I seriously don't see any difference in size.

How do you even notice that? I seriously don't see any difference in size.
he's talking about real life lol

anyway it's going to be unpopular but i kind of see where it's coming from that the guns are made the way they are. the M4A1 is just used as an aesthetic design and base for a precise assault rifle while the AK47 is just representing a more close/middle range rush-effective assault rifle. basically it's just not paying any regards to the real life characteristics of each weapon.
think of how the G3 and the M14 have different maximum/minimum damage and handling characteristics in Call of Duty 4 when they would both perform similarly in real life and use the same cartridge.