Author Topic: Blockland Key help (For badspot read please damn it)  (Read 1951 times)

I've recently sent you two PM messages and replied to you specifically twice after your most recent posts (with one of them being after I requested help.) Previously, a few months ago I made a thread just like this requesting for a key recovery.

I do not have access to the email account that contains my key, the password is unobtainable, I can not get into it and get my key as much as I would love to so I wouldn't have to type up this mess and continuously pester you for a response.
I have proof of purchase, I can give you the password and username to the paypal account I purchased the key through. I have one key and one key only, I'm not going to be buying another one. I last used my key in March from what the RTB ID look-up tells me, so my key has not been compromised. My in-game username is Ceist and my ID is 14139.

Please respond

why is the forum profile not tied to 14139

do you have control of a forum account with 14139

why is the forum profile not tied to 14139

do you have control of a forum account with 14139
i used to but it was banned. this account was given to me by a friend. it was specifically meant just for forum use.

link to profile

if you can still log into that one that's a bonus

that's not helpful for proof of ownership

is there any concrete way to prove that's yours

this will probably work

christ loving stuff goddamn alt+s keybind

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=172214.msg4402558#msg4402558

that
that's all i'm trying to post. that should be sufficient proof

christ loving stuff goddamn alt+s keybind

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=172214.msg4402558#msg4402558

that
that's all i'm trying to post. that should be sufficient proof
quoting for no loss.

You're better off buying the game again off Steam (and I'd do it soon while it's still on sale). You're not getting your key back.

You're better off buying the game again off Steam (and I'd do it soon while it's still on sale). You're not getting your key back.
why specifically is this? he has proof of ownership, right?

You don't have any control over keys. I'm waiting for badspot himself to specifically say otherwise.

why specifically is this? he has proof of ownership, right?
I have proof of ownership and I am willing to give my paypal account over to Badspot for proof of purchase so I can get my key back.

You're really bad with passwords, aren't you?

You don't have any control over keys. I'm waiting for badspot himself to specifically say otherwise.

He won't. He's made it clear it's your job to keep your key and email account in your possession and he's understandably unwilling to waste time handling each instance where someone's trying to provide proof of purchase.

You won't get a reply so get a new key while there's still a discount.