Author Topic: Maxx - again?  (Read 11494 times)

A little bit of backstory about the situation:

So I saw that an adventure that I had long criticized shut down and that was called 'Days in the life of Maxx'. I decided to make my own parody since I actually liked the idea of a story about a blockland character venturing into other worlds and stuff like that, plus I needed something to mold a story out of and that seemed fit. So I called it "days in the life of Muslim' as a slight (read: noticeable) parody of Maxx's story. I thought it would be funny and I didn't expect what followed. I also got bored and after the first major argument I changed web apps and began to work using Maxx's art style just to test and it was easy enough to use for a story so I began to use it. So he goes on to claim that it is his own art style like he loving copyrighted it, like I can't draw big eyes on a blockhead in FireAlpaca, because only he can (logic, right?).

I guess that's long enough, so here's the actual set of posts by him:

this art style makes me cringe

ontopic: >quit
hes obsessed with stuff
no.
theres no reason to
yours looks like some 8 year old trying to color with crayons
so this:
is worse then your topic?

sorry let me go laugh in a corner
hAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
anyway you were saying?
ok
so what does me having a tablet for drawing have to do with you drawing so terribly?
also the program i use is freebecause i actually take time
its either you are blind or your stupidity has gotten to you

lets see
heres something i rushed to do in five minutes:
comparing to the picture i just posted, which took about 30 minutes:
yep no difference here!
if you actually take your time you can actually draw something good
the transparent blockhead one looks like stuff, while the one that is filled in with colors is nice and took time
he can't
hes a muslim and his computer is so old that even in loving mexico you cant get good internet
HEH

very boring joke that nobody should look at
you're one to talk

Thekid^

Me^
see the very giganticly big difference?
im sorry im laughing so hard at how you guys cant point out the difference
have you really just started to scrape the barrel and deny everything i post?
that was like
a month ago
when i didnt have a tablet so
your invalid
but the lines dont look jittery
which is the point im trying to make
is that they are straight forward and dont look like jittery stuffyou're improving a tiny bit
i'd give that about
3/10
are you trying to like copy my art style or something, seriously get your own art style.
because that looks really bad looks like what i would used to draw like in like, 1st grade ew
anyway
DAYYSE IN LIF OF MUSLIME:

TL;DR Maxx gets into a huge fight over a name parody and a similar style that is apparently plagiarizing and I should be wiped off the internet. If you read the thread I'm not the only one who is not in support of this kid's fight in the topic.

Also his posts made me feel pretty bad, I know that's handicapped but you know. starfishs and that.

(Also, js I hate zanaran but this pretty much sums up the whole thread
so this thread turned from happiness to very minor roleplay then me and Muslim pusillanimous individualfighting and finally to a grand duel between Maxx and TheKid.
I love this thread.
)

He is a pro artist you know.

It takes him hours to get them shapes right.

that thread is hilarious

he full thinks he's a top artist now that he has a tablet lol

everyone can draw with a tablet

mouse drawing is hard. :(

it feels like it takes me hours to get any diagonal or curved lines right

but yeah he's being stupid
he gives off the feeling of "I am the best artist here" but it's like not really good enough to even attempt claiming that

It used to be for me. Now I just zoom in and enable the grid and use the pencil or size 2 brush. It's almost like I'm a pro.

Anywho that thread is just...
hilarious

This. I'm a great artist with a pen and a pencil or a pencil-like apparatus (as long as it works like a pen). With a mouse, it takes me forever to get the lines right. 

I'm not sure if drawing with a mouse is hard for me or not, because I don't have a mousepad and my current mouse also randomly glitches sometimes, sending the cursor across the screen.

inb4 another apology thread

Maxx is seriously the worst person I've ever known on this forum.

im afraid the 3d models topic will be locked, after seeing maxx's artwork I don't think anybody on there will even bother trying to compete

maxx thinks he is so pro with his art and gets offended when he gets criticized with his work

i think he like 3rd runner up with most dramas on a single person

i honestly don't know which side to take

maxx was acting like an egotistical ass and being kinda stupid
but you were also acting pretty stupid

i think ill stay neutral on this one