Aoki - Terrible Host & Sending Harassing Buttbuddies

Author Topic: Aoki - Terrible Host & Sending Harassing Buttbuddies  (Read 2493 times)

Intro

So i'm just going to start out with, Aoki is a terrible host. I was originally going to help him with his CityRPG, he seemed like he was really trying to make a good server so I let him use my RTB Server, no problem, then he starts work on "V10" of his CityRPG, he clears everyone's builds, stats, etc (V9 was literally released 4 days earlier) so I asked him why do that, and he said it was for the update so I went along with it. So I point out his build is very unorganized and he should divide the city between residential, commercial, industry, and also do terrain around the map instead of having 200 high grey blocks, I even offered to do it for him.

So he starts saying how he is no ordinary CityRPG and crap like how special it is, I tell him this is the definition of a ordinary CityRPG. We start arguing because I try to tell him how to improve his server (fix the mod, don't reset every week, etc) and he starts bragging over how much players he got on opening day, I told him opening day doesn't mean anything, opening day is a ton of people joining to see what the server is. So we argue some more and after realizing what a terrible host he is, I tell him I don't want to be part of development of his server, I told him to save his build because I was taking my RTB Server back.

So next day (today) I start up my Trench Wars again, everyone having fun, then a few of Aoki's butt buddies join, The Combat Philosopher & Viso Jr. (See Pictures) and they come on saying how terrible my server is, i'm a friend, I stole stuff, and then just start spamming.

I send Aoki a Skype message asking him to tell his butt hurt fan boys to leave me alone (I didn't think Aoki sent them, I didn't think he was the type to do that) and - actually i;m done explaining, just see pictures and quotes. lol.

Quotes & Pictures

Quote from: ChatLog
[1:13 P.M]Viso jr.: Glassi
[1:13 P.M]Glassi: ?
[1:14 P.M]Viso jr.: U forget ass stealing our v10 rpg go forget ur self u gay homo
[1:14 P.M]Glassi: LOL
[1:14 P.M]Glassi: Oh my god lol..
[1:14 P.M]The Combat Philosopher: 3 against 1
[1:14 P.M]The Combat Philosopher: Mem?
[1:14 P.M]The Combat Philosopher: WASSAAAA
[1:14 P.M]Viso jr.: Go forget ur won pusillanimous individualu
[1:14 P.M]Glassi: lol okay viso
[1:14 P.M]Viso jr.: I Build Half of that dam Thing
[1:14 P.M]Glassi: It sucked anyway
[1:15 P.M]Viso jr.: U do Suck ur Right
Quote from: More ChatLog
[1:35 P.M]The Combat Philosopher: No!
[1:35 P.M]The Combat Philosopher: Yes!
[1:35 P.M]The Combat Philosopher: Okay!
[1:35 P.M]The Combat Philosopher: Hello.
[1:35 P.M]The Combat Philosopher: Bye!
[1:43 P.M]The Combat Philosopher: ………………….._,, ~’’’¯¯¯’’~ ,,
[1:43 P.M]The Combat Philosopher: ……………….., ‘’ ; ; ;_,,-- ,,_ ; ;’’ ,…………………………….. ,,,-- ,,
[1:43 P.M]The Combat Philosopher: ……………….,’ ; ; ;, ‘ , , , , , ‘ , ; ;’ ,,,,---~~’’’’’’~- ,,, …..,, ~’’ ; ; ; ;_ ;’,
[1:43 P.M]The Combat Philosopher: ……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , ,, ~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’ ,, ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
[1:43 P.M]The Combat Philosopher: ……………….’, ; ; ‘ , ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’ , , , , , ,’ ; |
Quote from: Aoki, Skype
[1:19:31 PM] Michael Rich: Mind telling this butthurt fanboy of yours "Viso Jr." to just stop, he's making a fool of himself.
[1:19:31 PM] Michael Rich: Mind telling this butthurt fanboy of yours "Viso Jr." to just stop, he's making a fool of himself.

[1:14 P.M]Viso jr.: U forget ass stealing our v10 rpg go forget ur self u gay homo
[1:14 P.M]Viso jr.: Go forget ur won pusillanimous individualu
[1:14 P.M]Viso jr.: I Build Half of that dam Thing
[1:45:43 PM] Luke A. Ruter: forget off, prick.
[1:46:10 PM] Michael Rich: Excuse me? I'm the the one sending buttbuddies to your server to spit out handicapped insults and disrupt the game.
[1:47:07 PM] Luke A. Ruter: Nice Grammar, lol.
[1:47:15 PM] Luke A. Ruter: I'm not the one?
[1:47:28 PM] Luke A. Ruter: Was that what you were trying to say
[1:47:37 PM] Michael Rich: It was a typo
[1:47:38 PM] Michael Rich: Dipstuff
[1:47:54 PM] Luke A. Ruter: Okay then you should probably read what you type before you send it
[1:48:10 PM] Luke A. Ruter: Not just plainly type s*** to send me
[1:48:21 PM] Luke A. Ruter: Okay
[1:48:25 PM] Michael Rich: Aw look at you, censoring your bad words. :(
[1:49:32 PM] Luke A. Ruter: Haha that's where intelligent conversation ends. Goodbye.
[1:49:59 PM] Michael Rich: Keep your buttbuddies away from my server, thanks.
[1:50:20 PM] Luke A. Ruter: You're welcome
[1:54:08 PM] Luke A. Ruter: What brick pack did you upload?
[1:54:19 PM] Michael Rich: Figure it out
[1:54:44 PM] Luke A. Ruter: What, that doesn't seem very nice..
[1:54:52 PM] Michael Rich: [1:45 PM] Luke A. Ruter:

<<< forget off, prick.
[1:55:03 PM] Michael Rich: Not very nice.
[1:55:27 PM] Luke A. Ruter: What, that doesn't seem very nice..
[1:56:04 PM] Luke A. Ruter: Lol, viso Jr xD
[1:56:38 PM] Luke A. Ruter: Oh btw, I may have villianized you... A lot.
[1:57:01 PM] Michael Rich: Do whatever you want, I could care less what a low level host says about me.
[1:57:16 PM] Luke A. Ruter: DR, says Glassi...
[1:57:37 PM] Michael Rich: Says Glassi, the person that can get over 40 players without it being opening day every week.
[1:57:59 PM] Luke A. Ruter:
. Gotta love playing that same exact thing every week
[1:58:10 PM] Luke A. Ruter: Says out key
[1:58:42 PM] Michael Rich: When people put a ton of work into their builds and statistics, they don't like it being reset.
[1:58:51 PM] Michael Rich: CityRPG is not one of the things you reset every week.
[1:58:53 PM] Luke A. Ruter: I never said that
[2:00:00 PM] Luke A. Ruter: . Now what brick pack did you use
[2:00:17 PM] Michael Rich: Find it yourself.
[2:00:27 PM] Michael Rich: For what reason should I help you?
[2:00:34 PM] Luke A. Ruter: Common courtesy
[2:02:15 PM] Luke A. Ruter: Hello?
[2:05:54 PM] Luke A. Ruter: " yeah, I don't trust many people anymore, simply because of people like glass."
[2:06:44 PM] Michael Rich: Haha, what exactly did I do? I didn't steal your build, mod, or anything, I simply told you I don't want anything to do with development and took my server, that I owned, back.
[2:08:15 PM] Luke A. Ruter: Lol how bout you don't offer a server if you just come to take it Bach
[2:08:39 PM] Michael Rich: I was serious about letting you use it until I realized what type of host you were.
[2:09:27 PM] Luke A. Ruter: No b******* you just wanted your server back
[2:10:03 PM] Michael Rich: If I wanted my server back why wouldn't I just tell you that and continued helping you? Why would I do all this because I want my server back?
[2:10:35 PM] Michael Rich: I did it because you are not the type of host I want to be associated with.
[2:10:49 PM] Luke A. Ruter: Ditto
[2:10:57 PM] Luke A. Ruter:  can you tell me what brooke the key used now
[2:11:12 PM] Michael Rich: Broke what?
[2:11:23 PM] Luke A. Ruter: What brick path did you use
[2:11:40 PM] Michael Rich: Stop asking me, because i'm not helping you
[2:11:42 PM] Michael Rich: Goodbye.

Notes

Just going to post the offenders information in here.

Viso jr.   21240   74.77.59.138
The Combat Philosopher   19224   108.95.74.233
Aoki 7395

End

Crap, I forgot to do fix all the typos before I posted, sorry about that.

Didnt Aoki put a backdoor in ibans crpg?

Crap, I forgot to fix all the typos before I posted, sorry about that.
Derp.

Viso Jr.? What the forget? I know this person for real, me and him have hanged out several times. I have never seen him like this.

Viso Jr.? What the forget? I know this person for real, me and him have hanged out several times. I have never seen him like this.
Sorry to tell you sir, but your friend has been diagnosed with stupidity.

Sorry to tell you sir, but your friend has been diagnosed with stupidity.
Yea. He has never been bright in his whole life. I had no idea that he still played this game.

(Haven't talked to him ever since I moved to a different state)

Viso Jr. is just a raging little 10 year old fanboy of Visolater. I'd suggest blocking/ignoring him unless you already have.

Viso Jr. is just a raging little 10 year old fanboy of Visolater. I'd suggest blocking/ignoring him unless you already have.
He is actually 14. Pretty immature. Not very bright at all. Used to my best friend, I don't even remember if he still thinks I am his best friend.

He is actually 14. Pretty immature. Not very bright at all. Used to my best friend, I don't even remember if he still thinks I am his best friend.
14 on the outside 10 on the inside, Maybe even younger.

well your friend trashed the house i made for him and i was forced to delete it

and a drama about aoki that im not involved with wowe

and a drama about aoki that im not involved with wowe
Thank you for your useless post,

Thank you for your useless post,
well i'll post something less useless, just for you.
so Viso.jr started calling you a gay prick nonstop for saying you where going to shut down cityrpg?
i really dont like viso, hes been a total (idk what word to use) since he first joined the server.

well i'll post something less useless, just for you.
so Viso.jr started calling you a gay prick nonstop for saying you where going to shut down cityrpg?
i really dont like viso, hes been a total prick since he first joined the server.
There. My only guess.