San Perez City

Poll

Which city does this look more like to you?

Miami
3 (23.1%)
New York
1 (7.7%)
Hong Kong
3 (23.1%)
San Francisco
2 (15.4%)
San Diego
2 (15.4%)
Other
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: San Perez City  (Read 3686 times)

This is my first gallery topic, so I hope you like it. This is a city I've been working on for awhile now, the buildings are loosely based on New York, Miami, San Francisco, and Hong Kong. I made most of it with some help from Ragref and Osiris and maybe a few other people. Constructive critCIAm is welcome.
Anyway, here are the pictures

UPDATE1:

« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 03:28:45 PM by Cool Blockhead »

Very good
I want the save so bad lol

Looks amazing, great job.

Is it all default besides the trees and modter?

Is it all default besides the trees and modter?
No, it uses lots of addons.

it looks good from afar but up close it seems really low detail and not much effort other than duplication was put into it.
the residential district looks very nice, however.

am I the only one who saw the syndicate tower?

Looks very squareish, specially the islands. You should add misc stuff such as street poles and such.

Trees don't grow on stone.

cocunut trees don't grow underwater.

But I like the buildings, but not the blue one (2nd pic)

6.5/10

Looks cool, i think, need to be hosted on some popular servers, with long ranged battles :O 9/10

I planned on adding more things like lamps, trash cans, etc but I constantly get run time errors so this is pretty much finished until I get a better hard drive.

i really like this, its nice and simple
the stores stink tho, 7/10

That's really good dude! If it was only made with just default addons it would make an awesome default build.

My mexican neighbor's father's brother's cousin's former roommate Eduardo Ricardo Montoya El Domingo Bicicleta lives in that city.
So does my great uncle Gregory Gregory Gregory the Eighth.

Hey, not bad!

My only issue is the shape of the land. Try rounding the coastline a bit instead of leaving it square like that.
Other than that, it looks nice.