Mr.LoL's Blockland Photography Tumblr

Author Topic: Mr.LoL's Blockland Photography Tumblr  (Read 12023 times)

I had enough of posting too much pictures in DOF Pictures topic, so I decided to make a Tumblr

http://mrlolphotography.tumblr.com/

Tell me what you think!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 04:43:51 PM by MrLoL² »

Edit: I think this is a good way for Mr.LoL to keep his super lovey pics on the internet without being arrested for distributing child research
(do you get it?)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 04:45:38 PM by Treynolds416 »

these are really great

holy stuff dat is lovey
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 07:51:02 PM by lolz?? »

They're gorgeous, now watch people people start asking you to take pictures for them like an actual photographer service lol.

All amazing pictures, you must have a top notch graphics card to take these with high-max shaders.

my graphics card isn't the best and I can run max at 60+ FPS

my graphics card isn't the best and I can run max at 60+ FPS
oh please it has to be pretty good for that.

edit: also followed you

All amazing pictures, you must have a top notch graphics card to take these with high-max shaders.
well he doesn't really. he just has to take the photos, not record video or actually play the game. he likely turns them off after he's taken the photos he wants or something.
these are pretty nice pictures though. do you use any other shader enhancers other than soft shadows?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 11:55:46 PM by Alanoll »

do you use any other shader enhancers other than soft shadows?

Yeah the Ultra shaders add smooth shadows but also fake bloom and fake ambient occlusion.

Yeah the Ultra shaders add smooth shadows but also fake bloom and fake ambient occlusion.

I still need to fix the damn artifats all over the place.

do you use any other shader enhancers other than soft shadows?

Well they're all the same shader mod.

All of those pics are great.

Great idea. Keep em coming.