Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 471193 times)

but wasn't it a console command
you can see the radar has the grey arrows instead of yellow meaning they're bots(?) so it was probably just his server and he enabled cheats
S/he used cheat engine to trick the game into thinking sv_cheats was enabled, then used client sided commands.
Cheat engine was used on the game, therefore it was detected by VAC

I don't actually remember if VAC takes action as soon as CE is launched or only once it's attached to the game, but in either case if he used it on the game at all it doesn't really make a difference.
It'd be kinda dumb if you got VAC is CE was just running, it only acts when CE attaches/reads/whatever to a source game.

Can someone explain to me the whole cases, keys, and weapons thing? How do you obtain cases and keys and the like. Also, is it possible to make a profit off of the weapons inside of them? Thinking about becoming a trillionaire via CS:GO.

Can someone explain to me the whole cases, keys, and weapons thing? How do you obtain cases and keys and the like. Also, is it possible to make a profit off of the weapons inside of them? Thinking about becoming a trillionaire via CS:GO.
You need to be SERIOUSLY lucky to buy all those cases and keys and get knifes for profit.

Trust me, over these years I lost about $80 because of me being desperate xD

dumb move :l

i've earned $12 by selling my chroma 2 cases

stuff's great, yo

if you get lucky and get even a single key you could make $50 to like $800

I recommend buying the capsules that they sell during the Majors. They're about 75% off on the last day and the price always goes back up so you can at least make your money back.
Currently waiting for the next major so the price of the EMS Katowice Legends capsules goes back up to 30$

if you get lucky and get even a single key you could make $50 to like $800
off of the weapons?

off of the weapons?
yes mostly knives, which are the most rare items to get out of the case

I recommend buying the capsules that they sell during the Majors. They're about 75% off on the last day and the price always goes back up so you can at least make your money back.
Currently waiting for the next major so the price of the EMS Katowice Legends capsules goes back up to 30$

this is actually a pretty good idea and also whenever i open the legends capsules i usually get a holo on the first try and if you hold on to any of them for a little bit they immediately go up in price

in other news i now have a stattrak ump-45 grand prix, a fn worm god awp, and min. ware p250 valence
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 12:55:12 AM by quadilious »

yes mostly knives, which are the most rare items to get out of the case
anything else? reds? pinks?

most reds aren't worth over 100, and pinks are still only the 10s generally
knives are basically the only thing over 100 dollars

You can also trade weapons up for a better priced weapon over and over. (which is hard to do but when someones desperate then they'll trade down for that specific weapon)

the new chroma 2 m4a1-s is like $134 factory new

i think the rest aren't too much, also depends on the weapon
most ak-47 skins are gonna be 5 dollars or higher while nova skins are mostly dirt cheap