Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock

Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 464164 times)

play on workshop maps like recoil master to improve your aim and recoil

also maps like smoke/flash/nade tutorials (there's some for mirage, inferno, dust 2 iirc)

watch warowl videos like matchmaking academy to improve know how on certain maps

play on workshop maps like recoil master to improve your aim and recoil

also maps like smoke/flash/nade tutorials (there's some for mirage, inferno, dust 2 iirc)

watch warowl videos like matchmaking academy to improve know how on certain maps

I can't usually watch youtube videos to improve my aim, etc.  i have an app called nade spots which shows me the smoke spots, the nade spots, and i guess the molotov spots.  I don't like how they combined the nade spots with the molotov spots though because they usually don't work together.  Other than that, the flash spots work well.

I also play Aim Bots v5 on community made maps, it is really helpful to test your aim.  I also like awping maps (i am decent with the awp)

anyone else play on 4:3?
i just started playing
i cant take a screencap of 1200x1024 stretched for some reason.

i play 4:3 only because thats the only ratio i can get a decent frame rate

it has a serious case of special snowflakeism

also I hate playing on low ratios and I don't understand the trend

I enjoy my field of view thanks

I play on something lol, i need to look

I play black bars but I probably should quit

What is up with casual and hacking lately lol.  I came across 4 blatant hackers that were literally hitting headshots through walls, and snapping back and forth.

What is up with casual and hacking lately lol.  I came across 4 blatant hackers that were literally hitting headshots through walls, and snapping back and forth.
playing casual
filthy casual

What knife should i get? I don't wanna spend a lot (under 50) and i know this pretty much limits me to gut knife and falcion/flip knife. 

for 50 I'm pretty sure you're limited to a safari mesh or forest ddpat gut knife

that font is loving disgusting