[Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)

Poll

New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 143660 times)

I can't wait for more weapons, makes me feel all  :cookieMonster:

I can't wait for more weapons, makes me feel all  :cookieMonster:
interesting, weapons make you feel thanks

Yes. They always have been. They used to be in one pack together, but then they were released as two packs so you can get the color you want.
U get  :cookie:TEH COOKEH :cookie:

ALSO, this mod will not install properly. Any tutorials or suggestions?
edit= Apparently, I have too many mods installed, so they wont show up in the Add-On Menu. Is this on RTB?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 04:35:29 PM by (TBoG)ScarZ »

ALSO, this mod will not install properly. Any tutorials or suggestions?
edit= Apparently, I have too many mods installed, so they wont show up in the Add-On Menu. Is this on RTB?
There is no more rtb...

The CI icons for the "V:CW Glove Hands" version aren't pointed at the right location and won't show up ingame.

If you removed the regular Glove Hands version from your add-ons folder you'll get a ton of errors when you try to start a game.  (they still work, the CI icons just don't show up.)

But other than that great mod.  ^.^

This have inspired me alot, I now want to make my own pack like this, but with swords and stuff like that from Dark Souls!

But one thing with the weapons is that the range is way too close, from what I feel when I swing the weapon.
Feels like you have to be at pointblank range to hit someone, and that the sword itself is pretty big?

Other than that, it's really nice!

I got a few random suggestions for weapons:

Handaxe

A more lightweight one-handed axe. Slower than a club, but stronger. Fully charged attack throws the axe like a boomerang.

Dagger

Assassins need their daggers. Backstabbing with swords and spears just isn't the same. Weakish fast attacks, lethal one hit kill charged attacks, however, only lethal if you hit the target from behind. Otherwise the charged attack deals normal damage.

Durandal

A very large sword and yet very easy to use. Is larger than a heavy sword, as fast as the traditional one and as strong as the regular sword. Hitting a target causes some knockback.

Would you mind if i made an assassin's creed mod and map using your weapons? These weapons are great and perfectly fit in with the action pack.

...The weapons are for use, you don't have to ask to use them...

-snop-

I agree that we need a dagger and a handaxe, but the Durandal sounds OP. Charged dagger attacks should also do more damage than normal, not the same!

Also, a scimitar or cutlass would be pretty nice.

Can there be a pack 2 without fists?

Can there be a pack 2 without fists?
Just don't use the fists then?

The CI icons for the "V:CW Glove Hands" version aren't pointed at the right location and won't show up ingame.

V:CW, what?

I think he meant Version: Crystalwarrior or something