[Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)

Poll

New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 145244 times)

If you want a bunch of sword models, I can toss some over to you.
I've also got a bunch Phantasy Star and Monster Hunter model rips that could be easily set up for this.

Byotifool! Someone make these swords and addons!

SAWORDZ!!

Someone might've suggested this already, but I don't have enough time to read 17 pages right now so, on the chance that it hasn't been suggested, could you make some knives?

What does the CW mean in V:CW?

Version, Crystal Warrior

Version, Crystal Warrior
It's just what shows up in the chat.  I figured the add-on creator would know what it meant. :o

Download V:CW Glove Hands
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:20:15 AM by Dglider »

I would appreciate if you made a bow weapon in the same way you did with the melee weapons. Recurve is OP as fuk.

It's just what shows up in the chat.  I figured the add-on creator would know what it meant. :o
I've completely disregarded that pack, no offense to crystal warrior. I decided I wasn't going to be maintaining it and that I would just release as is.

Weapon ideas
  • knife
  • brass knuckles
  • hatchet

Also for some reason Pack2 isn't showing up in my add-ons browser

Weapon ideas
  • knife
  • brass knuckles
  • hatchet
So much yes. Yes. Good.

Maybe you could make like a ninja star or kunai  for a killing blow from a distance

Maybe you could make like a ninja star or kunai  for a killing blow from a distance
    It's quite hard to land a killing blow with a ninja star or kunai, you would have to hit someone in the neck. I still may add a ninja star at some point though, since a kunai is a little redundant with there already being a throwing knife.

Weapon ideas
    • knife
    I thought of this, but since the weapons are so short range as it is: probably not the best Idea.
    • brass knuckles
    Fists Re-skin
    • hatchet
    Short sword Re-skin
    [/list]

I'll keep suggestions in mind, right now I'm busy preparing the following: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=257204.0
    Edit: Well, the prior topic is locked; not sure what I'm doing now.
    « Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 10:22:29 AM by Deadzone »

My ideas for ranged weapons.
    Javelin
    No charge - A quick stab (15 damage)
    Medium charge - Throw with moderate speed. (45 damage)
    Long charge - Throw with alot of speed. (70 damage)

Metal bow (Called metal to make it go with the gray weapons)
    -No charge - Whack people with the bow (10 damage)
    Medium charge - Moderate speed (30 damage)
    Long charge - Fast speed (80 damage)