New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 145154 times)

Omg. A whip would be a pain to animate fully, the stringy looking things is actually why I stopped making a crossbow. If I didn't have to move it section by section: I would do it.

What about a knife or dagger?

I wish there were demonstration videos.

I Has Suggestionz

Dagger
Fast(10) Medium(25) Heavy(50) Heavy From Behind(500)

Throwing Pumpkin Pie
Damage(5)
PPM(Pies Per Minute)=250

Dun

I Has Suggestionz

Dagger
Fast(10) Medium(25) Heavy(50) Heavy From Behind(500)

Throwing Pumpkin Pie
Damage(5)
PPM(Pies Per Minute)=250

Dun
This Needs To HAppen

Hey, I have a suggestion. How about the option to holster? As in, press right-click to holster the weapon and again to un-holster your weapon.

Hey, I have a suggestion. How about the option to holster? As in, press right-click to holster the weapon and again to un-holster your weapon.
It's a good suggestion but I'm not much of a coding buff.

Could just make the models appear on your hips or back or whatever when they're unequipped.

Sorry Guys, This Seems To Be Dead. Lets Go Home D:
(R.I.P Another Good Addon)

You can go home. Just because I've been busy with my own personal life: doesn't mean I will never ever have time to work on it.

The hell is your problem? You think Deadzone is just attuned to cater you at your will?

On another note, it would be really nice if you added types of combat variants to these weapons. Like the ability to add a toxin to your throwing knifes. Or maybe increase the range of your swords ect. Nothing to heavy on the code.

I don't mind if you don't add anything else, but can you at least change the sword skins?