New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 143673 times)

I don't mind if you don't add anything else, but can you at least change the sword skins?
If I do work on this pack, the very next thing I will be adding is skin packs for different themes: for sure. Each theme might have a sword within the pack that does something different though. For example: when you switch to the Katana blade, it won't draw the sword until you click; however, clicking will 'cause a draw-attack motion, things like that.

I want a counter of how many times the word katana shows up in this thread. Besides, katana's are overrated.

I want a counter of how many times the word katana shows up in this thread. Besides, katana's are overrated.
Still, they are a valid piece of infantry history. If I do a skin-pack I will include the Katana.

Sorry for not responding/posting new weapons. I've been busy with Castle Corruption and editing armor for SkoopdaHoop. Once the second level for Castle Corruption is finished I will be working on releasing the first skin pack for this. In the meantime, check this out: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=264866.0
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 08:15:02 AM by Deadzone »

Sorry for not responding/posting new weapons. I've been busy with Castle Corruption and editing armor for SkoopdaHoop. Once the second level for Castle Corruption is finished I will be working on releasing the first skin pack for this. In the meantime, check this out: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=264866.0
Can't wait for a Katana.

What? You said you would make one if you made skinpacks

Can't wait for a Katana.
I will be sure to release a Katana in a small supplement pack. In the meantime, I will be making a change that will fix the freezing glitch, unfortunately though the 'medium' strikes will be removed until I can get more animation done.

EXPECT ANOTHER UPDATE BY MONDAY!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 11:58:31 PM by Deadzone »

And expect some weapon skins/new weapon pack modeled by your's truly

(medieval themed ofc)

Finishing this guy

So, your adding a block now?

So, your adding a block now?
Nope. Unless if someone wants to make the functions for me.
The shield is finished if you want to come to my server and see it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 08:19:36 AM by Deadzone »

Well, maybe instead of coding a block function, why not add health to the player with the shield? Maybe even a shieldbash.

Well, maybe instead of coding a block function, why not add health to the player with the shield? Maybe even a shieldbash.
There is a shield bash, but it's not right click unfortunately. I've been trying to make it animated on right click, and it does push back but it won't play even a default animation.
I did think about adding extra damage resistance for when someone equips the shield, though idk how I would make it applicable to only the front.

Brand spankin' new update everyone! Added some nice pictures in to tide everyone until I upload the damage tables.