[Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)

Poll

New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 145215 times)

How about some magic sword that when you right click, it charges. When charging, orange particles come out.  Release the mouse button to fire
The thing that sucks about right click attacks is that you can't get animations to play on right-click.

The thing that sucks about right click attacks is that you can't get animations to play on right-click.

you can, its just hacky because you'd need to switch weapon images...

you can, its just hacky because you'd need to switch weapon images...
Which I wouldn't be able to do unfortunately, unless I wanted to have the player re-draw the sword.

Which I wouldn't be able to do unfortunately, unless I wanted to have the player re-draw the sword.

umm, you sure about that?

why not just bypass the drawing animation...

I was starting a server and i received a message saying it has a missing file, any chances someone knows whats causing the mod to have errors for me?

I was starting a server and i received a message saying it has a missing file, any chances someone knows whats causing the mod to have errors for me?

If it has anything to do with "shieldsword" or something similar: there's a missing CI file, which won't break anything but I do need to update it.

I wonder what we can do for the future and sci-fi

I wonder what we can do for the future and sci-fi

Chainsaw Blades, Energy Katanas, Lightsaber, perhaps completely clear blades made from a futuristic material.

I hope medieval wins because we already have a lot of models ready

Yeah, hopefully we can get a few laser swords for our bad-ass sci-fi duels.
-snip
Maybe we could even get those stupid energy batons from futurama to beat each other into submission with.
-snip
How about stuff like the Z-Saber that Takato14 couldn't finish due to loosing source files?

Looks like this:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 08:44:44 PM by ZERØ »

Results are in: it seems that futuristic weapons will be released first!

YES! Time for some new lightsabers n stuff :3 .

Can you add a bulk download?