New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 145162 times)

Just another slow update: I've been sick for the past week, and have been working on some other projects in and out of Blockland. I'm not quite sure when this pack will be done, but I'll keep working on it little by little. The lightsabers -- with the exception of the staff-saber and dual lightsabers -- are nearly finished and I may do an early release if I don't work on any other weapons, though I have plenty design ideas.

Here are some of the designs that I have on paper:

If you could just take one more suggestion for the future pack, then do the T-1000's shapeshifting sword-hand because the future pack doesn't have much content that I can think of on the top of my head. It should be a hand when taken out, then it turns into the sword afterwards. Hope it isn't too much to ask for.

I am having a problem with the weapon packs 1 & 2, when i put them in my addons folder, they do not show up in game. I used to have the V2 weapons pack, do i delete those? BTW i did not extract

NOTE: they are not in the addons folder but perma deleted
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 03:27:48 PM by Bot24 »

idea 1: a pare of gloves that shoot laser fists
normal: 2 small blue transparent fists that do either 10 or 15 damage each (your choice, and they are size of the gloves)
charge: 2 red solid fists that do 40 damage each and are slower then the blue ones (also have a slower fire rate)

idea 2: a white chainsaw with a purple saw thing
normal: does slices that build up 5 more damage in the sequence (15, 20, 25)
charge: shoots out little purple lasers that do 5 damage each like a minigun

i'm pretty sure you won't think of adding these ideas but i'm just throwing them out there

Nice!! Glad to see I'm not the only one using MS3D 1.8.4!

Another future weapon idea. Make the electric gloves from Batman Arkham Origins. They should act like your fists that you made, expect are stronger, a little slower, and have a chance to stun (tumble) whoever they hit.

You should add a spin attack

So apparently when you have filipe's club vehicle with this the hit effect for the club weapon when you hit a wall or the ground is the vehicles's pre-explosion, so there are tires flying when you do that

I'm dying
And the car's pre-explosion sound is replaced with the weapon's sound

So apparently when you have filipe's club vehicle with this the hit effect for the club weapon when you hit a wall or the ground is the vehicles's pre-explosion, so there are tires flying when you do that

I'm dying
And the car's pre-explosion sound is replaced with the weapon's sound
Oh god, it's 'cause they have similar datablock names.

Oh god, it's 'cause they have similar datablock names.
had this prob too

had this prob too
Problem?
I don't want this to be removed, I think it's a great "unintentional easter egg" if you will.

This is a message from RamboCreativity he says it's best effort of you add a snake sword if you know what that is.