[Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)

Poll

New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 143659 times)

So Im not sure if I corrupted the addon or not (had to reinstall BL and had left this pack enabled) but the fists do not make any sounds.

I even got a fresh DL and it still is bugged but everything else is fine.

wait were do you get da armor? PS nice weps

Heya Deadzone, as much as i love these weapons, i was thinking of using them for a more RPG kinda purpose if i ever get to it. :P
I did however already tinker a bit with the throwing knife.
I found it just a bit too slow and lacking something cool like a fan throw (throwing them in a fan formation/shape), so i added those.

Here is a download for anyone interested.
Features:
Clicking will now throw the knife as normally.
Charging the weapon will throw multiple knives in a fan formation.
The longer you charge, the more knives this will throw, with a default maximum of 5. (Can be set by RTB preference or global variable in console for server owners)
Notes:
The add-on requires Weapon_Pack_Dueling1Gloves (sorry i like the glove version more, maybe at some point if in high demand i will look into a gloveless version or something similar like the alternate model preference of the cloak and dagger of the invisibility watches add-on) and the name of the weapon is Duel_ThrowKnives A.
Very similar to the other throwing knives, i know it will be confusing, i didn't really put much thought into it.
Just like the name of the add-on, i could not really get a good fitting name for it. :P
I am pretty content with how it worked out though.

If you want, you can take this up in the OP, i just wanted to share it with everyone in case i never use it in anything and since i think it works pretty neat.
I am thinking of tinkering with more stuff.
If i do, i will probably tinker with the sword and shield a bit to include a blocking mechanic in the charging function.
I really think it is otherwise a missed opportunity and the shield is there more for show. :C
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 03:09:36 PM by lordician »

Idea.
Can you make Jax's lamppost from League of Legends?
That would be lovey

can we get moar lightsabers ? ya know... dual weilding, staff sabers ?

:cookieMonster:

I haven't replied to a topic in about two years, but I'm going to have to break that streak to say what an incredible pack this makes. Thoroughly impressed. 

For some reason this pack is crashing blockland everytime I host with it on. I'm trying to get a console log but well it's pretty obvious I can't access it due to the crash

For some reason this pack is crashing blockland everytime I host with it on. I'm trying to get a console log but well it's pretty obvious I can't access it due to the crash
Its in your blockland folder. Host a server, then crash, and then go to your blockland folder. It will say console. Post that.

I found the issue, it's conflicting with item storage for some reason

nvm im still trying to find the issue
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 07:44:53 PM by Gunnyz »

When is the bow gonna get made?

When is the bow gonna get made?
Deadzone hasn't been on since June.