[PACK] Quake-Type Weapons (and some other stuff)

Author Topic: [PACK] Quake-Type Weapons (and some other stuff)  (Read 39680 times)

For somereason these weapons are not visible in my item list  :panda:, I have reinstalled the weapons, and checked that they are enabled. I also have downloaded and enabled valve like player type and the energy-shield. Please help

For somereason these weapons are not visible in my item list  :panda:, I have reinstalled the weapons, and checked that they are enabled. I also have downloaded and enabled valve like player type and the energy-shield. Please help

Same :/

it needs emote_critical by the way.

i should have mentioned that up front.

it needs emote_critical by the way.

i should have mentioned that up front.

Thank you for the info.

Can you make these weapons more configurable? With "Disable player anims" and "Disable camera shaking" they will be coolest, than now. Also i love absolutely all weapons that is my ask for developers, may it can make these changes for players, like me?

i specifically removed any preferences like that so there's no chance of anything breaking

and besides that sort of defeats the purpose. it wouldnt look right

Can you make these weapons more configurable? With "Disable player anims" and "Disable camera shaking" they will be coolest, than now.
Those are unnecessarily nitpicky as forget.

i have to wait a whole 20 forgetin seconds after posting

the forum literally did not allow me to post fast enough
There's an advanced option when you go to make a topic that locks it immediately, then you wait 20 seconds and unlock it and post simultaniously.

Oh boy these are awesome. I'm hosting my Zombie Death Arena Spectacular with these weapons if anyone wants to join.

It's great! I'm not sure if anything I bring up about it would be legitimate concern or personal preference. However, there are still some minor things with it;

Fire is not put out by water

An icon is reported as missing unless you have Tier+Tactical 1

Still find it rather silly that some beam weapons use the default gun hit effects.

electrk will love this

I hate this

this is awesome
I might host the quake-like DM again

i have to wait a whole 20 forgetin seconds after posting

the forum literally did not allow me to post fast enough
Lol

Can you host that Ghost server again? The server was fun with those weapons

Ok I did read quack-type weapons on the first sight