[PACK] Quake-Type Weapons (and some other stuff)

Author Topic: [PACK] Quake-Type Weapons (and some other stuff)  (Read 39956 times)

I just tried these out and they're really fun, I particularly enjoyed the Twin Spammers.

I remember seeing the Twin Spam Rifles or whatever on the trailer. These are AWESOME but some of the shotguns cause me lag for pretty close to no reason.

Anyway....
thank you jebus

I remember seeing the Twin Spam Rifles or whatever on the trailer

this pack and T+T made up almost the entirety of the early part of the trailer

which is weird, because im still trying to get eksi to make me a sweet weapons video

which is weird, because im still trying to get eksi to make me a sweet weapons video
Hmm, you know what else is weird? How the weapons can cause me lag. I shoot a shotgun, the game freezes for about half a second, even though it's real short it still is really noticable. With SMG's my FPS can be from 110 and go down to 50 when I am shooting the gun.

they not only use actual bullets but there are like 10 per shot?

do you use other shotguns that actually use bullets as opposed to hitscan shotguns like the hnk pack

Hmm, you know what else is weird? How the weapons can cause me lag. I shoot a shotgun, the game freezes for about half a second, even though it's real short it still is really noticable. With SMG's my FPS can be from 110 and go down to 50 when I am shooting the gun.
Wow, your computer must be garbage, lol

they not only use actual bullets but there are like 10 per shot?

do you use other shotguns that actually use bullets as opposed to hitscan shotguns like the hnk pack
This is the only weapon pack I have on my server, aside from: your sentries, the dragon playertypes which have fireball weapons, and the M119 howitzer.

Did the range of the rotary grenades get shorter?

I got ideas for a few more weapons

Lightning Gun
Like the static whateveritis but with inf. range and less damage

Plasma Rifle
Shoots rapidly, bullets have small splash damage, non-raycasting

Yeah both of those are classic quakeish weapons

Charging Rockets
A rocket launcher, that you have to charge up to fire, the longer you charge it, the more rockets you fire, up to 6

Also would it be possible to make it so when you're burning and jump in water, you stop?
CONSIDER IT

Did the range of the rotary grenades get shorter?

they did get way shorter and i think they might actually be too short ranged to qualify as useful

i'll upload the pack to RTB and see if i can get regular updates going

how has this already nearly fallen off the front page