[PACK] Quake-Type Weapons (and some other stuff)

Author Topic: [PACK] Quake-Type Weapons (and some other stuff)  (Read 40046 times)

deathmatching is suffering from a dry spell it seems

we need some ice weapons

like seriously in a server full of fast-running gun-spamming people there HAS to be a gun that makes people less fast-running and gun-spammy

also some dashy melee weapons would be nice

These weapons are beautifully made, good job as always Bushi.

deathmatching is suffering from a dry spell it seems
I'm actually almost done with an arena with these
(don't worry, it's much better than the ones I usually host with, it's still modter. bricks, but it's a better design, and it's not symmetrical.)

like seriously in a server full of fast-running gun-spamming people there HAS to be a gun that makes people less fast-running and gun-spammy
That's where you out 'run-and-gun' them, instead of grabbing the quick fix gun.

we need some ice weapons

also some dashy melee weapons would be nice
talked to bushido about it a while back, he doesn't believe that any gun should hinder the movement of other players

what i will make are guns that momentarily stop you. as in, if you get hit by them, whatever momentum you have suddenly evaporates, but at no actual impact to your ability to maneuver or your speed

the faecpwner did some serious stuff
getting any clever ideas??

unless the grenade launcher is actually just as fine and i'm being stupid

dont like the faecpwner on any level but it's effectiveness. name's dumb, model's dumb, effects are dumb, reload's dumb

but i like the idea of just slathering an area with explosions. ive been toying with cluster grenades for a while actually, but the purpose i set my grenades up for is usually fantastic damage only within extremely specific (but controllable) circumstances, like how the warhead launcher is best at close range but not so close you shoot yourself

alright both of you for forgets sake

i need to reserve the first post for expansions come on even

Why can't you reserve the LAST post?

because that's not even funny. what were you thinking

could you be nice and rehost the add-ons on a different service? hostr doesn't seem safe.

what makes you say that

why do some of them look coin-operated
i like the style, i just dont know what the coinslots are supposed to be

why do some of them look coin-operated
i like the style, i just dont know what the coinslots are supposed to be

I thought they were safety key slots myself..