Author Topic: [SOUND] Footstep Sounds V2  (Read 6470 times)

FOOTSTEP SOUNDS

V2

Originally done by Munk, but the sounds were changed by me, and more was added in.
Sounds recorded in real life, personally, by me. Except the jetting sounds and the flashlight sounds.
Includes separate noises of clothing moving that randomize, again, separately.

LINKS:
FILE DOWNLOAD (warning, replaces the original)
Original
Video Example

All rights reserved, Copyright © 2013
MrMunkurious: ok
MrMunkurious: then sure
MrMunkurious: just put that I coded it

« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 12:37:20 PM by Arekan »

Why not replace ports sounds?
or is it the same?

or is it the same?
Eventing every single little brick is painstaking. Until theres some kindof fill-wrench for this kind of stuff, I will not be replacing his.

Also, the fact that I'd have to walk on every material known to man irl aswell.

or is it the same?

My footstep mod has tons of different sounds for different materials.
This is a sound replacement for a single-sound footstep mod.

Eventing every single little brick is painstaking. Until theres some kindof fill-wrench for this kind of stuff, I will not be replacing his.

Why would you use events anyway..?

Why would you use events anyway..?
Last time I checked you needed to use events, unless you updated the mod.

Uses events, yeah. I've just been eventing all my bricks with the selector to have their properties set when shot and to glow so I know what's hit, then I just relay projectile spam the whole build for a little while.

Wasn't these from Roblox?

loving hell. This is why you need to rename your modifications.

It only downloads the sounds from the server if you don't have the sound files (but they're under the same name). There will be users hearing all different versions of the footsteps.

Why not use paint color for different materials?

My footstep mod has tons of different sounds for different materials.
Link plz

Does this fix crouching sounds? The sound mod I have makes footsteps when crouching.

Does this fix crouching sounds? The sound mod I have makes footsteps when crouching.
Yes.

Link plz
You have to event every brick on your build if you wanna use his version. The released one, anyway.

You have to event every brick on your build if you wanna use his version. The released one, anyway.
I'm good with that.