Author Topic: DDoS Attack - 2013/12/30 (ended)  (Read 78135 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Blockland.us is currently enduring a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack.  This means that someone is using a bunch of different computers to send garbage traffic to the server, crowding out legitimate traffic and slowing everything down.  You may or may not be able to connect to the website or play the game while this is happening.  You may see the error "Trying to write without having successfully downloaded a manifest." and be unable to launch the game.  

To my knowledge, nothing is being hacked or stolen or whatever, this is just a data crap flood.

This does not mean that civilization has ended and you can spam garbage posts all over the forum.  I will ban you and then you won't be able to play the game or post on the forum.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 06:21:33 PM by Badspot »

oh, stuff
i mean, it's always a persons go-to to claim its a ddos but wow

What a nipple.
/thread

Warning - while you were reading 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
wowe

Did you find out the identity of the DDoS'er(s)? We finally get a flux of new people and now we're being attacked ;-;.

get a ip backup it might help

Do you know who is doing the DDoS attack?

i never understand why threads about how the master server is down get like 20 posts per minute
it just doesn't seem like there is that much to say about it