Enough with the "Stop using Windows 8" bandwagon.

Author Topic: Enough with the "Stop using Windows 8" bandwagon.  (Read 4463 times)

Title changed to make topic clearer.

Seriously guys, it's getting old. Every single time I have seen someone post a topic asking for help with Windows 8 someone goes and says the operating system is the problem or you are stupid for using Windows 8.

Recent examples:

stop using windows 8 you dumbstuff

i've had a Surface Pro for a while now and just turned it into a linux machine because windows 8 is a pile of bullstuff
the fact that you're using windows 8 is an issue. you should fix that first.

windows 8 is a horrible os.

try killing all unneeded processes and see if that fixes anything.

Why are you saying this, what does this contribute to the topic? If someone asks for help, you should not say the tools they use suck, you actually try to help them. Dissing them makes you look stupid honestly. You're literally picking for a reason to insult the OP or any poster. Just stop that, you don't come off well.

And honestly, if you don't use it, why does it matter to you what someone else uses as an operating system? If you don't like it, fine, don't use it. It's not your job to dictate to people what they should download for their computers. It's their preference, not yours.

This seriously needs to stop. You shouldn't post things like this, especially with Windows 8. Get over it. Just provide them help or whatever. It doesn't matter what they use for an operating system. Keep your opinions about Windows 8 to yourself.

Enough of this bandwagon.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 03:33:43 PM by Acerblock »

enough with all bandwagons

Worried about a derailing frankly.

I have a surface pro and love windows 8

I thought the windows 8 bandwagon was dead
No
It's been ongoing for quite a while.

This is a really lame thing to make a drama about. I guess the DDoS has deprived us of the opportunity for good drama content.

This is a really lame thing to make a drama about. I guess the DDoS has deprived us of the opportunity for good drama content.
Lame thing to drama on? What are you saying, this happens in literally every single topic about Windows 8.

What are you saying

That it's a lame thing to drama? I mean he made it pretty clear.

That it's a lame thing to drama? I mean he made it pretty clear.
That's not what I meant by that phrase. I knew what he meant.

That's not what I meant by that phrase. I knew what he meant.
So you ask 'what are you saying' when you knew what he was saying...? lol

anyways people who say windows 8 sucks are just saying their opinions and if we argue opinions... well, it's an opinion...
i still think it's stupid that people post it everywhere though, yea
i mean i hate windows 8 but im not going to blatantly troll by saying it sucks everywhere
should be considered admittance to trolling/trolling in some cases if you post it in a computer thread or discussion

I wouldn't mind the existence of Window$ 8. It would be my fault for ever using it.

But Micro$oft is dropping support for Windows 7, removing all but their help portion of the site for it.