Author Topic: SMM Add-Ons: Blood'n'Bodies [Updated 28.01.14! Remove on minigame reset!]  (Read 34012 times)

Bloooooooddd! What would be cool is if someone made a mop that removes the decals manually instead of waiting for them to disappear/removing them with admin.

Or some spray of some kind that you could use, to clean it up. Like, clean spray or something. -_-

Or some spray of some kind that you could use, to clean it up. Like, clean spray or something. -_-
"Includes: Paint Spray, Clean Spray items."
Anyways, I like how you can loot corpses!

"Includes: Paint Spray, Clean Spray items."
Anyways, I like how you can loot corpses!
Not sure if you were stating my point or you didn't catch my sarcasm.

Could you increase the amount of blood shed when hurt? I am trying to make a "quake-like" TDM with Doom elements. And I thought it would be amazing with "Brutal Doom" styled blood.

of course, it would lag with high amounts of blood; sadly.
Also does this conflict with Arekans death sounds, and the gore mod?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 12:20:34 AM by Torin0101 »

Well, it WILL conflict with both, sadly, since I overwrite the default death scream.
Also, I'm gonna have RTB Prefs for pretty much everything soon for maximum customizability.

Thus why I am making them squares.
You should make it an add-on that overwrites the datablocks instead of copy-pasting the entire add-on.
This way if I update the blood system your new blood models will still be there if enabled.

That's a lot more work than I feel like doing. That's like, five copy pastes. Five whole ones.

That's a lot more work than I feel like doing. That's like, five copy pastes. Five whole ones.

Actually it's less work? You're only copying the datablocks, not the whole add-on.

You only have to package a server.cs with datablocks changed...
Code: [Select]

datablock staticShapeData(BloodDecal1) {
shapeFile = "./shapes/decals/blood1.dts";

doColorShift = true;
colorShiftColor = "0.7 0 0 1";
};

datablock staticShapeData(BloodDecal2) {
shapeFile = "./shapes/decals/blood2.dts";

doColorShift = true;
colorShiftColor = "0.7 0 0 1";
};

Both of those found in "Blood.cs"

Update!
Fixed minigame checks causing you not being able to interact with the body. Blame DDoS, I made this when it was still going on and LAN games don't have any kind of minigame checks.

Could that be optional? We could have bodies be removed after a couple minutes or preferably have an event to make bodies disappear. You would need to have the input OnCorpseTouch and output ClearCorpse.
Please do this.

Please add a pref as to whether we can pick up bodies or not. I need this for my server.

Alright, next update will feature RTB Preferences!

Updated!
Added RTB prefs. Now both blood and bodies are customizable as stuff.