Author Topic: SMM Add-Ons: Blood'n'Bodies [Updated 28.01.14! Remove on minigame reset!]  (Read 33880 times)

Is there any way to make an "on player looted" event? or/and "on player looting"
How the hell would that work?

How the hell would that work?

I'm guessing the confusion is because the event system is most commonly used for brick interactions not player interactions. But there are some situations that events do interact with players that prove to be quite useful.

For example: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=86364.0
[onMinigameKill]-[killer(client)]-[ChatMessage]-["Good work!"]

And if it's possible to create an event such as "OnPlayerLooting" imagine the possibilities!

[OnPlayerLooting]-[Looter(client)]-[modvariable]-[Criminal Points]-[add][1]
or
[OnPlayerLooting]-[Looter(client)]-[CenterPrint]-["Dog Tags collected"]
[OnPlayerLooting]-[Looter(client)]-[addscore]-[1]

Wow it's a cool add-on!

Downloaded, approved.

Один хуй, не понимаю, зачем такие моды нужны в принципе? Когда ты заходишь на сервер, с трудом загружая файл-манифест, где помимо пинга под 200 еще и около 7000 файлов, еще и это грузить... Излишество, как минимум. В шутерах, я думаю, это было бы как раз к месту. Есть же дефолтный аддон, добавляющий кровь. Я не спорю о его качестве, но, бля... Чувак, без обид, но ты реально хуйней занимаешься. Лучше бы паки оружия кодил, это намного нужнее, на самом деле.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 04:09:07 AM by Halmet »

Один хуй, не понимаю, зачем такие моды нужны в принципе? Когда ты заходишь на сервер, с трудом загружая файл-манифест, где помимо пинга под 200 еще и около 7000 файлов, еще и это грузить... Излишество, как минимум. В шутерах, я думаю, это было бы как раз к месту. Есть же дефолтный аддон, добавляющий кровь. Я не спорю о его качестве, но, бля... Чувак, без обид, но ты реально хуйней занимаешься. Лучше бы паки оружия кодил, это намного нужнее, на самом деле.

[translation]
One richard, I don't understand, why are these mods needed at all? When you are joining a server and have to download the file manifest, where besides the 200+ ping you also have to download approximately 7000 files, and adding this... Completely useless. In shooters, I think, it will be right in place. But there's a default add-on adding blood. I'm not judging the quality, but, forget... Dude, no offense, but you seriously are richarding around right now. You should rather code some weapon packs, that's a lot more useful, really.

So you're saying that this is useless because... why, exactly?
There's much more use to it than "whoaa blood and gore yummy". You can loot and carry bodies, meaning that you can create a stealth system of sorts.
And honestly, it all depends on how you use the damn thing. Don't say it's bad just because you can't find any use for it yourself.

И ты говоришь, что это излишество из-за... чего, конкретнее?
Тела и кровь нужны не только для "КРОВЬ! КИШКИ!!". Ты так же можешь их обыскивать и передвигать с собой, что может помочь в создании "стилс" игр.
На самом деле всё зависит от того, как ты используешь этот адд-он. Не говори, что это дерьмо потому что ты не знаешь что с этим делать.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 05:12:54 AM by Crystalwarrior »

um i don't know if anyone asked before but does this clears itself every minigame reset?

um i don't know if anyone asked before but does this clears itself every minigame reset?
Well, not yet.
I'll add that functionality soon though.

bump
Can you get the footstep sounds? That'd be great. Thanks!

Such a great addition to my prison escape! 5/5, I love it. :cookieMonster:

Bodies don't seem to work on bots.

Double clicking bodies does not work for me even if I do it really fast it still will not work. Can you make it so if you Left click it like by the feet or something you could pick it up?

Best Addon Ever!  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 05:28:27 PM by KillerElite78 »

Updated the add-ons! Now the bodies and blood disappear on minigame reset. Didn't add an RTB Pref to toggle that yet though.

The Bloods wont cleared when I typed this "/cleardecals" can you fix that?