Tompson Drama - An Ever So Bothersome Force

Author Topic: Tompson Drama - An Ever So Bothersome Force  (Read 16261 times)

don't like either parties here so

oooooo lando was right on the loving money with that one. "guys it was just a joke!!"

I hope you know frontrox sent me all those logs saying "is vinny serious?". If you think ANYONE is even going to take anything you take seriously, you're the real loving garbage.

12:29 AM - Frontrox: haha knew it, just making sure so I don't look like a fool

so yeah, do you really think bragging to someone and then trying to pull the rug out from under them is really worth a try? no one believes you and this is starting to look like a stunt to make yourself look better

pageloss & noedit

Woohoo.

I was really hoping he'd post that. If you took any of that seriously, let alone think i'd even talk to Front about something like that in a serious manner, then you are entirely wrong.

Then again, Front is an idiot and took it super seriously even after the whole "Subway69" thing let alone the Genie stuff.

Also: sure you were joking

Yep, you had us all fooled the WHOLE TIME

When you get angry because frontrox gave use the embarrassing chat log
When you admit to being an idiot

Literally the metric ton of denial is sickening

I'm sorry to Thompson

he just layed a smackdown

Though I still find you creepy

leave it to vinny to try to make a petty forum argument something "personal"

Welp, looks like i'm just gonna loving ollie outie. Have fun insulting me while i'm gone.

I'm leaving, i'll be back later and or never. I have a job and 20 dollars to me is nothing.

This forum does nothing but run circles around me with a constant sense of harassment and nonstop annoyance. The furry thread will be left because if i removed that, then people would be happy.

Don't you even try messaging me about this bullstuff. I've got more important things to do.

You win you loving handicap, hope you can get off tonight knowing that you're oh so annoying enough to harass me off the forums.

And for effect. Here's you entertainment for the next week. Because it's tradition for all of these situations to end like this.
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/X5L6dMM.jpg[/img]

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 02:40:04 PM by Badspot »

Welp, looks like i'm just gonna loving ollie outie. Have fun insulting me while i'm gone.

I'm leaving, i'll be back later and or never. I have a job and 20 dollars to me is nothing.

This forum does nothing but run circles around me with a constant sense of harassment and nonstop annoyance. The furry thread will be left because if i removed that, then people would be happy.

Don't you even try messaging me about this bullstuff. I've got more important things to do.

You win you loving handicap, hope you can get off tonight knowing that you're oh so annoying enough to harass me off the forums.

And for effect. Here's you entertainment for the next week. Because it's tradition for all of these situations to end like this.

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST!!!!

well that was unexpected, but nice

haha so you're mad even though you were ''faking'' it all?

INCOMING BAN.

SEE YOUR FURRY ASS IN HELL DOGforgetER.

The fact that you have a job and "20$ is nothing to you" makes you seem like a really cool guy.

does anyone find it ironic that thompson is friends with frontrox (a furry) or...