Author Topic: Bag's Builds (added moar)  (Read 2252 times)

Just some stuff I've built.
-Added some more stuffs

I hosted Renderman with this.

Used this in a video on my channel called Thirsty.

secrett lab lul

A town called Barracus

View of the pond thing

« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 12:26:43 AM by Harker »

You have a very interesting style.

All of them except the renderman build has stilts on them or they are high up in the air.

Are you afraid of floods? c:

These builds are a mixed bag

but really nice builds

You have a very interesting style.
this

your builds are technically simple but executed in a semi-sophisticated environment. They appear basic, like how a new builder builds, but have something like a "minimum amount of sophistication" that makes them intriguing and eye-catching.

Keep this style. It's the most unique i've seen so far in this game.

Just some stuff I've built.

i remember you built this at rusty's and i forget you called me i remember it being vulgar but i don't mind it
i think for this one you should've got a picture of the pond that the house hangs over

I think the general theme here is little house in weird places. The houses are alright but I do love where you put them.

the first one was at my server, i remember

They look really nice and seem to fit with the style of a lot of default builds. Captures the essence of Blockland well, and while they are fairly simple, they are just amazing.

I like builds that don't make sense. I've been trying to get past making things "look right" when building. I feel like there's a whole other level of building I could reach if I wasn't tied down by my need for things to look or seem realistic. I remember a loooong long time ago, Afkpuz was giving me tips on building and that was one of his points; it doesn't have to make sense.

Very cozy and atmospheric

every single of your builds is the same style, and ive seen this style a lot: bottom brown brick, corners are brown bricks, top layer is a brown brick. everything else is a different color.

it a very generic style but then again isnt too bad of a style, just try mixing it up more.

Very cozy and atmospheric

this one is the best by far. idk what to say about it but the balance between simplism and detail is perfect.

i think what's most notable about your style is by combining large bricks together but leaving them plain, while adding only the most important part of the detail (ex: vines) onto it in the most simplistic manner possible.